T R Y (Aizawa Shota x Reader)

T R Y

Warnings: None

Aizawa's day started as always. As he made his way to the school grounds, a sudden feeling of apprehension submerged him. It was such an unusual feeling to him that he stopped and took a moment to look around. Wind played with his shaggy hair as he stood in the middle of the schoolgrounds trying to figure out the bizarre emotion. Students passed by and greeted him. His body responded thoughtlessly. Suddenly a hand connected with his back. Aizawa stumbled forward and glared at the person.

"Fancy seeing you so lively, Aizawa," Kayama smirked with her hands on her hips.

"That was uncalled for."

Midnight laughed at his grumpy comment and the two proceeded to the teachers' lounge.

"We've got that new teacher starting today," Midnight said pushing the door open. Aizawa stalked after her wishing he was still in bed, or at least in his sleeping bag.

"I forgot about that," he admitted running his hand through his hair.

"Now that everyone is here, let us start the introduction." Princial Nezu said nodding at the last two teachers to enter the lounge. "I am pleased to introduce Miss [Y/N][Y/L/N] as a new addition to our team. Miss [Y/L/N], please," Nezu clapped and the rest of the teachers followed his lead.

Aizawa looked up to see a petite female step forward. Her hair was tied in a low ponytail with a few bangs framing her face. There was nothing about her that was particularly catching. If she passed by on the street, he would not even notice. She wore a high waisted black cargo pants and a matching long sleeve crop top. His gaze landed on a small piercing in her belly button, making him wince internally.

His gaze travelled back to her face and their eyes met. The feeling of apprehension suddenly intensified. Aizawa's body tensed under her gaze and then he knew that this girl was going to be a headache.

She stepped forward and bowed. "As Principal Nezu already mentioned, my name is [Y/N][Y/L/N]. I will be teaching the students close combat. I am happy to meet you all, please take care of me."

The girl looked up and glanced at Aizawa again. A small blush crept on her cheeks, but she seemed oblivious to it. Nemuri Kayama watched the scene unfold with unhidden interest. She could feel Shota's unease with every inch of her skin, and she was loving it. Finally, something interesting was going to happen to Aizawa Shota and she was going to be there to savour every moment.

***

Principal Nezu walked alongside Aizawa to the classroom. "Miss [Y/L/N] has already been offered a permanent position in our school." He said. "However, I wanted to observe the first class she will teach with you, partially because the formality requires two teachers for such evaluation and partially because Miss [Y/L/N] will be working closely with you."

Aizawa didn't reply, but his whole body eradiate displeasure. He smelled trouble from the moment he laid his eyes on the girl and now he found out that they had to work closely together.

"She is a perfect addition to our team and in my personal opinion exactly what this school has been lacking."

Nezu opened the door to the classroom and slid on. With a loud exasperated sigh, Aizawa followed closely behind.

Class 1-A watched the new teacher pace in front of the blackboard. Her arms were locked behind her back and her posture gave off a stern military look. A small smile that played on her lips seemed out of place.