Izuku Midoriya x Reader

Warnings: Hands & Fingers Fetish

"This was a great idea Momo." Ochako eased into the warm water with a look of pure bliss on her face.

Mina laughed, splashing into the hot spring. "I second that."

Jiro and Tsuyu were flushed, leaning back at the edge of the hot spring with towels on their foreheads.

Toru sat next to Momo, who tied up her hair higher and looked at her classmates with a happy smile.

[Y/N] joined in last. Dropping the towel on the way, she walked into the water. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she felt the warmth caress her tensed muscles.

Loud cheering shook the air, followed by crazy laughter.

The girls turned their heads to the fence, separating them from the guys.

"Why do I always feel like they have more fun than us?" Bemused Ochako looked back at her classmates.

"Probably because some of it is at our expense." Momo snickered.

[Y/N] chuckled.

"Hey, why don't we make this interesting?" Mina beamed, splashing everyone again.

Jiro curiously raised her eyebrows. " Keep talking."

"Well, let's see." Mina's thoughtful face looked devilish. "Momo, who is the most attractive guy in our class and why?"

The brunette blushed a little. "Todoroki."

"Why?"

"His eyes...I really like his eyes."

"Also helps that the body is so mouthwatering, eh?" Mina giggled, making everyone laugh.

"Next. Jiro. Who do you think the best sex would be with?"

"Shoji."

"Interesting. Why?"

"Have you seen his hands?" The corners of Jiro's mouth turned up.

Mina rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "Yeah...I totally see it."

"Tsuyu...worst sex would be with?"

"Bakugou."

[Y/N]'s eyes widened. "Why?" A small smile played on her lips.

"Because... he's too hyperactive."

"I kind of get it." Momo intervened. "With Bakugou I'm not sure if it would be an act of affection or doing home repairs."

"Huh?" Toru finally awoke from her slumber.

"Hammering." Mina said knowingly. "She means hammering."

They burst out laughing.

***

Mineta peered through a hole, trying to get a better look at the girls. A trail of saliva ran down his mouth, dripping on his chest.

Denki elbowed him a little, fighting for a better spot.

"What are they doing?" Sero asked trying to get in on the action.

"They are laughing and... talking about us."

The rest of the guys perked up.

"What are they saying?" Kirishima beamed.

"They think...Shoji would be best to have sex with...Bakugou the worst."

All eyes turned to the blond.