Reasons Why I Love You (Hizashi Yamada x Reader)

REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU

Warnings: Established Relationship

"Kampai!" the sound of clicking glass echoed over the table. Nemuri smacked her glass on the table and exhaled soundly feeling pleased. "It's so good to get out like this from time to time." She said nibbling on the meaty snacks on the table.

"Your idea of from time to time is every second day." Emi said pulling the bottle of sake closer to herself.

"So? A girl can dream." Midnight retorted.

"Oi, let's wrap this up." Aizawa put his two words in. He sat between Hizashi and All Might and looked just as sullen as always.

"What are you talking about? We just started." The blonde elbowed his friend with a wide toothy grin.

"I see you every day at school. Why do I have to look at you on my days off too?" Aizawa grunted.

"I agree with Aizawa," All Might stepped in. "It's getting late."

"Late? It's only nine in the evening." Hizashi gasped. "We were planning to hit the club after."

"I refuse." Eraserhead stated.

"I will have to call it a night too." All Might added.

Nemuri sighed heavily. "Okay, he's old." She pointed at All Might. "What's your excuse Aizawa?"

[Y/N] chuckled and burst out laughing. A couple of tears escaped her eyes, but she couldn't stop. "You...guys are...hilarious." She panted, trying to catch her breath. "Is this what it's always like?"

"Pretty much." Emi snickered. "It's good to see you again, [Y/N]. Yamada rarely brings you around to the gatherings." She shot a glare at the blonde man.

"That's my bad. I'm usually working when you guys are hanging out." [Y/N] sipped her drink slowly.

"You've been together for a while now, right?" Emi continued her interrogation. [Y/N] side glanced at Hizashi, who was actively gesticulating to Aizawa.

"About two years now."

"Wow! That's longer than any of my relationships." Midnight said thoughtfully.

"Somehow, I'm not surprised." Hizashi chuckled lightly. Kayama sent him a death glare and crossed her arms on her chest.

"Oh, like you are the one to talk." She retorted heatedly.

"I am in a committed relationship for two years now." He made the finger gun gesture at her, but Kayama was not about to back down.

"And I'm sure that all the credit for that goes to [Y/N]." Midnight grabbed the nearest bottle with the spirit and poured herself a shot and added to [Y/N] 's glass. [Y/N] was about interject, but Hizashi beat her to it.

"What the hell does that supposed to mean?" he groaned; his voice started getting higher.

"Kayama, leave him alone." Emi tugged on her friend's shirt but got ignored.

"Why would [Y/N] go out with someone so loud and peculiar?!" both Kayama and Hizashi rose to their feet, growling. [Y/N] tugged on his sleeve, but Hizashi ignored her. His body trembled as he was about to release a shockwave. Aizawa sighed and using his bandages quickly taped the blonde's mouth. Kayama was about to laugh when the same thing happened to her.

[Y/N] exhaled in relief and threw a thankful gaze at Eraserhead. Almost every time they gathered Hizashi and Nemuri managed to argue about something, and that night was not different. "Okay guys, we'll be calling it a night too." she smiled apologetically and nudge the blonde. They said their goodbyes and exited the pub.