The Mutt (Katsuki Bakugou x Reader)

THE MUTT

Warnings: Comedy

Have you ever looked at someone and thought shut the hell up? And they weren't even speaking.

This is how she felt every time Katsuki Bakugo walked into the room. It wasn't like she hated him, in fact she found him reasonably attractive. [Y/N] just hated his guts.

Anything and everything anyone did around him was wrong.

Won a sparring? Die!

Lost a sparring? Why did you lose?!

Accidentally walked into him? Wanna step outside you damn extra?

Said something he disagreed with? Shut the hell up!

You are a Deku? Shut up, you damn nerd!

So, when her quirk went out of control during one of their trainings, and accidentally turned him into a dog, she had no regrets.

"Wow, I didn't know you can do that!" Mina exclaimed looking down at a yapping Pomeranian.

"I didn't either." The whole 3-A class looked down at what once used to be Bakugou and now was yapping away, threatening to bite everyone.

Kirishima and Kaminari were cracking up, unable to hold back their tears. Hanta taped his own mouth trying to control himself. Even IcyHot cracked a smile.

"Is he okay?" Midoriya kneeled beside the dog and tried to touch him, but Bakugou lunged forward biting him hand. "Ouch."

"He is clearly fine." She replied, trying to figure out what went wrong.

Aizawa Shota pushed past his students and looked down.

"Your quirk took a wrong turn, huh."

She nodded.

"How long do you think he will stay this way?"

The girl shrugged. "I'm not sure. This never happened before. I've never transformed anyone, just myself."

Aizawa sighed heavily, rolling his eyes.

"Why do things like this always happen to my class?" He mumbled under his breath. "[Y/L/N], take Barkugou to the Principal's office. Everyone else, get back to practice."

The class burst out laughing.

***

The whole way to the principal's office Bakugou was running after her, attacking her gym pants, tugging on them with his small but sharp teeth.

"Stop it," she said annoyed.

But he continued with extra force.

"Bakugou, get off me,"

Bark.

"Stop it!"

Bark.

"Shut up!"

The barking got louder; Bakugou was raging, spitting doggy saliva everywhere.

Suddenly he sped up and jumped into her arms. The girl staggered, nearly dropping the fluffball.

"Have you lost your mind?!"

She burst into the principal's office with the dog in her arms. "Aizawa-sensei, Bakugou is barking at me!" Three heads turned to look at her.

"What do you want me to do about it?"

[Y/N] marched to Aizawa, holding Bakugou as far away as possible. The fluffy creature moved around growling, like it was possessed. "Take him."