Let Yourself Go (Hitoshi Shinsou X Reader)

LET YOURSELF GO

Warnings: Adult Hitoshi Shinso, Pro Hero Hitoshi Shinso, Established Relationship,Pantyhose Fetish, Kinky, Dirty Talk, Latex

"Good morning, kitten," Aizawa [Y/N] quickly pressed her lips to his cheek and hopped off the bed. Shinsou groaned quietly and opened his eyes. She stood by the bed in her tiny sleeping shorts and one of his old t-shirts and looked more attractive than ever. Shinsou tilted his head to take a better look, while she was quickly tying up her long black hair into a high ponytail. Her gaze burned her skin and she quickly turned around and smiled. "Having a lie in today?" she got on the bed again and sat on top of him.

A pair of strong legs gripped his sides, causing the heat in his trunks to rise. [Y/N] looked at his permanently exhausted face, framed by messy indigo-coloured hair, which she loved to play with on daily basis. In his usual manner, he placed one of his hands on her butt and squeezed lightly, feeling satisfaction rise in his chest. [Y/N] bit her lip her gaze turning from cheerful to playful. Her hands which rested on his chest, quickly moved to his nipples, giving them a few gentle twists.

"Why are you up so early?" he asked, pulling her closer. [Y/N] shrieked and landed on his chest. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, when Hitoshi leaned in and planted several butterfly kisses on her neck and behind her ear.

"Toshi, your stubble tickles," [Y/N] rolled off him, but didn't leave, instead she threw one leg and one arm over him and snuggle closely. "I'm meeting Shota today. He wants to discuss my birthday plans. Apparently turning twenty-five is a big deal."

Hitoshi wrapped his arms around her and held the girl closely. His steady calm breathing suddenly made her sleepy. Shota was right; her twenty-fifth is a big deal, and to Shinsou himself, her every birthday was the most important even of the year.

"Your body heat is making me sleepy." [Y/N] complained slipping out of his grip and getting off the bed again. "Want to come with me?"

He nodded, following her every move with his dark purple eyes. "Hey, Toshi," she turned around abruptly, making her hair sway in the air. Her black eyes bore into his and suddenly he got a bad feeling. "In the light of my birthday," she pushed a wavy strand behind her ear and smiled mischievously. "Maybe you will use your quirk on me?" [Y/N] sent him one of her special looks which clearly said "I want it". She looked directly into his eyes, waiting for the only reply she would accept.

"We've talked about this before bonbon," he said slowly. "I will not use my quirk on you."

[Y/N] crossed her arms on her chest and raised her eyebrows. "Toshi's we've been together for...how long now? I'm not asking you to fight me, quite the contrary actually." she once again crawled on the bed towards him, feeling his strong tone legs under the thin material of the sheet. "In fact...you can do whatever you want...live your wildest fantasies." [Y/N]'s voice was silky smooth and seductive and Shinsou could not help but swallow the lump in his throat. "Come on, Hitoshi," their faces were inches away. "Don't you want me to obey you?"

Hitoshi was tensed, but her gentle yet forceful hands quickly brought him on her wavelength. He relaxed enjoying her caress, feeling a strong need to kiss her. "I promise you that if I don't like it or if you won't like it, we won't do it again." their lips finally met and he felt the usual electricity run through his body, causing the hairs on his neck to stand up. He parted her lips with his tongue, and she happily greeted his forwardness. [Y/N] moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Hitoshi pulled her closer, letting her feel his erection. She moaned into his mouth urging him to continue, but [Y/N] was not done walking.