The Other Side of Aizawa Shota (Aizawa Shota x Reader)

THE OTHER SIDE OF AIZAWA SHOTA

Warnings: Established Relationship, Mentioned of Student/Teacher Relationship, PWP

Act 1

The night was still young when they entered the apartment block. She walked up the stairs ahead of the tall shabby man with long black hair. He glanced at the back of her head, trailing his gaze down to her back and lower, stopping at her butt cheeks. His eyes narrowed as he watched her round ass sway side to side with every step she took. Light blue jeans hugged her curves perfectly, making them look more desirable than ever. She turned around abruptly and looked at him. the stubble on his face, the messy hair and tired eyes made him look like a stalker. She smiled at the thought when a strong hand connected with her butt cheek, making it bounce.

She gasped and dropped the keys.

"Shota," the girl said with a scolding tone. She bent down to pick up the keys. His eyes followed her every move, caressing the demonstrated roundness of her ass, but before he could reach out and squeeze it, the girl slipped away.

The door was quickly unlocked, and the couple stepped into the dark flat.

Act 2

As soon as they entered the living room, she turned to face him. Her eyes scanned his body, and she raised her eyebrows in dissatisfaction.

"Strip," she ordered crossing her arms on her chest.

Without hesitation, Aizawa slowly pulled off his scarf and dropped it on the floor. His goggles were gently placed on the table. Aizawa removed his long sleeve shift and kicked off his shoes. She exhaled quietly as the muscles on his bare stomach tensed when he proceeded to unbuckle his belt. His eyes met hers as he dropped the belt on the floor and walked closer to the girl. Their bodies touched. Heat eradiated from his scarred chest.

The material of her top tickled his skin. Aizawa lifted her chin up forcing her gaze away from his chest and leaned in for a kiss. Their lips connected once. Then again. And again. He parted her lips with his tongue slipping it into her mouth. As he roamed the inside of her mouth, her hands travelled to his abdomen. She outlined the area around his bellybutton, enjoying the feel of his warm body and surprisingly smooth skin. She trailed her fingertips up to his chest and pinched his right nipple. Aizawa groaned into the kiss, making her smile and wrap her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"[Y/N]," he whispered her name into the kiss. His stubble scraped her chin, but she didn't mind. She loved his scruffiness; the messy hair, the three-day stubble, his dark clothes, and large scarf that is always wrapped around his neck, the permanently tired expression, and the deep scar under his eye, all of that is what made Aizawa Shota himself.

His hands moved under her top. He rubbed her belly quickly moving them up to her breasts. Aizawa pushed the bra cups up and cupped the small perky globes. He squeezed the small lumps and pinched the nipples, making them erect. The girl gasped as Aizawa proceeded to squeeze each nipple one at a time. He broke the kiss and trailed his tongue up and down her neck, earning louder moans from his lover.

With a light push [Y/N] put some distance between them and took off her top. Aizawa wrapped his arms around her, attempting to unhook the bra. She waited patiently with a mischievous grin on her face. Aizawa's frustration showed as he tugged on the hateful material. [Y/N] chuckled lightly. He sent her a heavy gaze as his lips pressed into a thin line.

"Do you need a hand?" she asked trying to hide her smile.

"I got it." [Y/N] always adored his stubbornness, although in a grown man, it was more of a dreadful trait. His next attempt was a success and this time [Y/N] could not contain her laughter, because the triumphal look on his face was too much to handle. "Not funny." He commented looking at her small breasts. The nibbles were erect and reminded him of tiny dark buttons.