Dabi (Todoroki Touya x Reader)

DABI

Warnings: Sadistic Dabi, Masochistic Reader, Submissive Relationship 

"You are psychotic!" She snapped pushing past the scarred villain. The body of what once used to be their informer lay smouldering on the floor.

"Shut up." Dabi barked. A hint of disgust flashed in his gaze as he stepped over the corpse and followed the girl.

"Why the hell are you here? Shigaraki clearly said that this mission is mine."

"I said shut up. You are giving me a headache."

She clicked her tongue in frustration. Watching her long mermaid braids sway side to side irritated him. Dabi wanted wrap them around his fist and shove her to her knees. In front of him. Where he liked her.

"Are you listening to me?" She turned around abruptly. Her furious gaze was almost cute. "Our informer is dead thanks to your inability to follow basic instructions."

Her tone annoyed him. The look on her face annoyed him even more.

"We'll find another one."

"Good luck explaining it to Shigaraki." She turned away. "Un-fucking-believable."

The rest of the journey to their temporary residence was silent. Dabi watched the spectrum of emotions change on her face. She was pissed and that brought him undeniable pleasure.

[Y/N] refused to look at him when they entered the apartment. She didn't say a word when he asked her what she found out before he arrived. She completely ignored him when he casually ran his hand down her back. And to make things worse, she dared to shake his hand off.

Dabi sent her a heavy look.

"Bold." He spun her around and shoved her into the wall. "Too bold." He hated being ignored. Especially when he took the initiative.

"Move." The girl said calmly. Their eyes met. His gaze was absolute. Every time she looked into his turquoise orbs, she felt like she was swirling in a colossal whirlpool. There was something in his eyes that enticed her, effortlessly bending her to his will. But not that day.

Too tired and infuriated at him for constantly sabotaging her missions, she just wanted to cool off and clear her head. Sometimes his actions made her feel like they weren't allies. Like he went out of his way to put her in the bad light in front of everyone.

"I don't think I will [Y/V/N]."

The smug look on his face irritated her further.

"Wasn't really a question, Dabi."

Dabi.

He liked the way it rolled off her tongue.

"Dabi," she repeated. Ignoring her call, he leaned forward tracing his nose up her temple. The guy closed his eyes and inhaled the strong notes of Italian plum, ginger, and jasmine. It was arousing. Her scent was a provocation, he could not shake off.

Suddenly she lunged forward, and sharp cold steel was pressed to his neck.

"I told you to move." She said slowly. Her eyes burned as hot as his fire. Dabi smirked. The stapled skin on his face stretched.

"Do you realize," he pressed his neck to the metal. A trail of blood ran down his flesh. "What you just did?" his tone was deceptively calm, but [Y/N] knew it was a façade. Dabi was furious. Adrenaline kicked in. Suddenly she felt like a prey in front of a predator. Her mind told her to run, but heart demanded to fish what she started at all costs.