The Other (Todoroki Enji x Reader)

THE OTHER

WarningsPOV First Person, Angst, Wrong choices, Cheating, Hurt, Established Relationship, Mistakes, Unhealthy Relationships, Sensitive Subjects

The time struck midnight and once again I find myself at the kitchen table with a steaming cup of tea in front of me. I am waiting for you. It's late, but I know that you will come. You always do. Hot liquid burns my mouth and drips on the table, but I don't mind. I want it to hurt. The flat is silent, and this silence is suffocating. I clench the cup in my hands. I'm tired.

The key turns in the lock and your heavy footsteps echo in the corridor. I know that you first you will take off your shoes and place them neatly on the mat, then you will take off your jacket and run your hand through your short hair. One glance at your reflection in the mirror and you make your way to the kitchen. You know that I am there; that I am waiting. You cross the arms on your chest and lean on the door frame. You watch me in silence.

How long have we known each other Enji? Ten-twelve years? Surely long enough to learn each other's peculiarities. I place the cup down and get up. Our eyes meet as soon as I turn, and I am desperately drawn to those turquoise globes. I love your eyes, Todoroki Enji.

You wait for me to come closer and level with you. You want me to make the first move, and I do. When have we set up the rules? My hands land on her your chest. Strong and firm, I feel it heave under my touch. Your heartbeat is steady as you cover my hands with your and pull me closer.

You hate prelude.

The taste of your lips is intoxicating, and I can't help but wonder if you feel the same way. You kiss me deeply, passionately, barely letting me take a breath. If I didn't know you better Enji, I'd think you are in love with me. The thought is so ridiculous, I cannot help but smile. You don't like it. I know it by the way you grip my waist. We both know it will bruise, but you don't care. Sometimes I think you enjoy seeing those bruises on my skin.

You walk me into the wall and press your body to mine. I can feel your excitement pressing into me. It almost flatters me to know that even years down the line you still find me attractive. Your hands roam my body. The heat between us rises. It's madness. Your lips make me melt as soon as they touch mine. You've always had that effect on me. I kiss you back just as eagerly. You break the kiss too quickly and I am instantly overwhelmed with the feeling of loss.

Your hands outline my body. You always do it slowly, savouring the feeling. At least that is what I want to believe. Our eyes meet and you pull me closer. I wrap my legs around you as soon as you lift me up. The feeling of being this close to you is suffocating, but I cherish it. This is the last time, Enji. I promised myself that. Your lips find mine again and you don't hold back. The heat of your body is burning as you carry me into the bedroom. You don't need to look where you are going; you've been here so many times you can find it with your eyes closed. You are oblivious to my decision, and I want to keep it that way.

The mattress sunk under our weight while our hands roamed each other's bodies, as if it was our first time. I smile into the kiss. Do you ever think about our first time, Enji? We were so young, so daring and so preposterous. My shirt gets in the way of your hands, and you tear it apart without hesitation. You have always been impatient. You viciously fondle my breasts and pleasure instantly borders with pain. You are more aggressive than usual; did you have a bad day? I've stopped asking a long time ago.

You press your lips to my neck, biting on the sensitive flesh and I cannot help but cry out in pain. You stop, but don't pull away, instead you rub your cheek against the traumatized area, irritating it even more with your stubble. I stroke your arms up and down before moving to your back and then chest. You tense under my touch when I reach the belt of your trousers. I run my fingers under, causing you take a deep loud breath. I lean in, stroking you slowly; the way you like it, but you don't let me. When you catch my arms and pin them above my head, I know for a fact that something is wrong.