Graduation Party (Tenya Iida x Reader)

GRADUATION PARTY

Warnings: None

[Y/N] entered the cafeteria and quickly spotted the entire class A occupying one of the furthest corners form the entrance. She ran her hand through her hair and hurried to her classmates. With a wide grin she pushed her way between Bakugou and Kirishima and sat down.

"Watch it," the blonde barked making her smile even wider.

"Good news, guys, I've managed to book that villa half price." Everyone cheered loudly.

"How did you manage?" Mina asked running a hand through her grown out hair.

"Turns out, gramps has a romantic side to him. All I have to do was tell him that, my fiancé and I were going to celebrate our engagement." [Y/N] shrugged.

"Do you have a fiancé?" Iida asked pushing his glasses higher. Everyone looked at the class rep with a hint of pity in their eyes.

"No," [Y/N] smiled and fluttered her eyelashes.

"So, you lied?"

"Oh, for heaven's sake, four eyes," Katsuki smacked Iida's back making him stumble forward. "Who cares if she lied? The result is all that matters."

"I am against it!" Iida argued doing the odd thing with his hands again.

"Surprise, surprise." Mineta mumbled narrowing his eyes.

Everyone chuckled.

"One problem though," [Y/N] admitted. "He wants to meet my fiancé."

"Oooo..." Yuga spun around flashing his body from every side. "I am ready and willing." The blonde winked, but [Y/N] ignored him.

Bakugou sighed loudly and smacked his leg. "Fine, I'll go." Katsuki's voice sounded like he was doing her a favour. In his mind, he probably was.

"Thank you, but no thanks. if you go, we will never see that villa."

"I'll go." Kirishima stepped in. Bakugou looked at him with his eyebrows raised and burst out laughing.

"What the heck are you on about shitty hair? The geezer will see you and think that the shark week on again,"

"What did you say?!" [Y/N] jumped out of the way as Kirishima pounced forward. Bakugou caught his hands and the two wrestled baring their teeth.

The girls grouped together. "Do you know anyone who'd go?" Momo asked thoughtfully.

"I know a lot, but if they go we'll have to invite them to the party and we all agreed that this one will be strictly Class A."

"True, true." Ochaco rubbed her chin. "Then you'll have to choose one of our guys."

The girls turned to look at the male part of their class. "How about Shoto?" Tsuyu asked, but [Y/N] shook her head.

"Too flashy." She responded. "We need someone, I can't believe I'm saying this, someone casual looking, with an appearance that you'd see and easily forget."

"Um...would you like to borrow Izuku?" Ochaco asked with a small blush.

"If I was Deku, I'd be offended." [Y/N] laughed.

"Th...this is not what I meant. I just, I mean..."

"Joking. I wouldn't dare borrow your boyfriend." [Y/N] patted her shoulder.

"You know," Momo said looking at the guys again. "The only one who fits the description perfectly is our class rep."

[Y/N] turned her head to Iida, who was trying to reason the blonde and the redhead. His wide frame looked impressive, and she knew too well that the neatly pressed school uniform hid nicely ripped muscles. She tilted her head openly gazing at Tenya Iida. Dark blue hair neatly parted to the right, deep blue eyes, and that notably shaped jawline.