Seiji Shishikura x Reader

Warnings: None

Seiji Shishikura sat at the table beside [Y/N], determined to put a stop to her ridiculous undignified behaviour.

"You need to stop!" He said seriously, small black eyes shining in the dim light of the bar.

She looked back with a raised eyebrow, twirling the amber coloured liquid in the glass.

"Shishikura, just go away."

He straightened up, trying to put his arms behind his back, which was difficult in a seating position. This was his authority pose, which Seiji never failed to use with the interns of the Agency.

[Y/N] took a sip of the fire liquid.

"I am being extremely serious. Drinking is not a dignified quality in a licensed pro hero."

She slammed the glass on the table.

"Jeez, meatball I know, but I'm not trying to be dignified, I'm trying to be drunk."

Seiji watched her in silence, before putting down his keys and wallet on the bar and ordering a glass of sparkling water with lime.

[Y/N] looked away not feeling like socializing. Shishikura was everywhere. At the agency where she worked, in the neighbourhood she moved in, on every patrol they were paired up together and now he was here...at Kill Your Idol. And he wasn't even a drinker. Why her? Why today of all days?

"Let's talk about what's upsetting you." He offered nonchalantly.

"I don't think I want to."

"I think you should because I cannot have your personal circumstances affecting your hero work." His answer made her eyes twitch. "And they do, believe me."

All the reasons of why she didn't like this guy popped in her mind one after the other.

"You don't have to worry about that." She gestured the bartender to repeat. When a refill was placed in front of her, she continued. "I'm transferring next month."

It took him a moment to process her words. Unintentionally his hands clenched into fists and eyes narrowed, resembling a thin line.

"What are you talking about?"

She waved her hand in front of her as of telling him to forget it.

"What are you talking about?" He repeated stubbornly.

"I'm transferring to another agency." Her annoyed tone didn't bother him.

Shishikura tensed. "Why?"

"Shishikura please leave me alone." Her voice begged. "I'm really not in the mood to socialise right now."

He swallowed thickly but didn't leave.

"Is that why you are upset?"

[Y/N]'s eyes widened. "Are you crazy? It's an opportunity of a lifetime."

She clenched the glass harder. Shishikura turned to his drink, feeling a bitter taste settling in his mouth.

"We broke up." She finally breathed out. "Denki and I ... we broke up."

Seiji emptied his glass in one go.

"Never understood why you dated that blond misunderstanding in the first place."

She rolled her eyes. Five years passed since the provisional hero licence exam and Shishikura still despised most of her ex-classmates. Especially Bakugou, Denki and Mineta.