Lay My Body Down (Jin Bubaigawara x Reader)

LAY MY BODY DOWN

Warnings: Porn With Plot

Dabi drove the car slowly. [Y/N] watched him from the corner of her eye feeling more and more irritated with each passing kilometre. She tapped her fingers on the door and cussed out loud every time he drove over a road hump.

"Why do I have to share every mission with you?" it wasn't really a question, but Dabi replied anyway.

"My thoughts exactly." her irritation started to pass on to him and quite frankly he was exhausted from her continuous presence.

The girl clicked her tongue and turned to the window. The hideout was only an hour away, but with his driving they'd get there tomorrow. She shifted in her seat.

Dabi clenched the steering wheel. "Stop fucking moving already!" he barked side glancing.

"Shut up and drive faster." she retorted. "Or better yet, stop the car and let me drive."

He snickered. "Over my dead body."

"That can be arranged."

"Likewise [Y/V/N]."

The rest of the journey was silent. [Y/N]'s thoughts kept drifting all over the place, but every time somehow, they ended on him. Twice. She really couldn't remember how it all started, but one day in the middle of his heated conversation with himself, she realized that she wanted him. She just did. It was quite a peculiar desire, almost on a primal level.

Her heart raced as she approached him one week later. [Y/N] had no expectations, but to her surprise Twice didn't object. He didn't object when she took his hand, or when she led him to an empty room or when she started to pull off his body suit, but as soon as her hands touched his mask, a tight grip locked her wrists. She did not insist.

The controversial mumbling accompanied his every move, until their bodies finally connected. When they were done, he left immediately. It didn't upset her. Feeling extremely satisfied and quite set for a while, she couldn't imagine that the next day Twice would come to her first.

[Y/N] smiled at the thought, which made her feel a little better. Dabi finally pulled over and as soon as they got out, the car was destroyed. The rest of the way they covered on foot.

***

The room was quiet when they walked in. Twice sat in front of Toga with a pink cloth wrapped around his head and her hands holding his face. [Y\N] stopped in her tracks. An unpleasant feeling started to grow in the pit of her stomach. Sickening, destructive...she wanted to wither, just so didn't have to feel it again.

"[Y/N]-chan," Twice exclaimed.

"You are back." Toga said, tilting her head to the side. "You always take forever."

[Y/N] rolled her eyes, still eyeing the pink cloth on Twice's head. He didn't seem to notice as he engaged into a conversation with himself.

"[Y/N]-chan looks angry."

"No, she doesn't. This is what she always looks like!"

"Wrong!"

[Y/N] took out several plastic sample flasks filled to the top dark red liquid and threw it to Toga. The girl caught it with ease, knowing exactly what was inside.

"You'll like it."

Toga smiled maliciously, bringing the flasks closer to her face. She liked the look of blood. Lucious crimson liquid filled her stomach with butterflies. Toga spun away wanting to see test out her gift.