Museum (Hizashi Yamada x Reader)

MUSEUM

Warnings: Established Relationship, PWP

"Wearing that mask was a good idea," you say as the two of you make your way down the busy street.

"You think?" Hizashi tagged at the black material, which restricted him from taking deep breaths.

"Absolutely. Last time we tried to do something on your day off, you got swamped by a group of fangirls." You turned the corner and finally arrived at the museum. "And as much as I enjoy, seeing other women touch you in public, I'd rather avoid it for once."

HIzashi smirked behind the mask. "Sounds like someone is jealous."

You grunted. "You flatter yourself too much."

The museum was empty. Other than the works supervising some rooms, there was not a soul there. You let go of Hizashi's hand and walked around looking at numerous exhibits. It was a peculiar choice for a date, but you didn't mind. It's a been a while since you two went out alone and you weren't going to complain.

You walked around slowly, examining the objects you found most fascinating and discussing them amongst you. You almost forgot how much you loved going to museums and art galleries. During your university years, you were out exploring all the city's known and unknown museums, always aware of any new exhibits taking place. You smiled at the precious memories. You looked at Hizashi's back as he walked ahead, mesmerized for a moment by his tall slim figure. Sometimes you couldn't believe that this man was truly yours.

A smile crept on your face when your eyes slid to his bottom. You bit your lower lip and tilted your head admiring what you thought was a work of art.

Each room was dedicated to a different topic. The two of you had your own preferences; while you enjoyed the torture room, Hizashi was extremely interested in the Spice Girls Wonderland. You chuckled.

"I'll be right back. I've got to use the bathroom." You said.

"There's one on the next level." He said and the two of you continued walking.

You went in first. The toilet was designed for one, but seemed very spacious, with a sink and a baby changing table. To your great surprise and delight, there was absolutely no stench, only a slight odour of chlorine. You sighed in relief.

Hizashi waited outside.

You peeked out. "Is there anyone around?" you whispered. He looked around and shook his head.

"Nope."

You opened the door and quickly pulled him in. The door lock clicked, separating the two of you from the rest of the world. Hizashi glanced at the mischievous look on your face and smirked, pulling off his mask. "You do know that we have to be as quiet as possible, right?" his eyes sparkled. You licked your lip and pushed him into the door.

"Then try to keep quiet," he watched you're your lips as you spoke. Hizashi inhaled deeply and wrapped his arms around, you embraced him back and your lips connected in a slow deep kiss. You explored each other's mouths eagerly, as if there was nothing that could possibly disturb you. As if you were alone, in the privacy of your home. Hizashi's hands travelled to your waist; he squeezed it hard and moved them lower. His warm hands outlined the roundness of your ass, giving it a tight squeeze at the bottom and spreading the butt cheeks slightly. It bounced delightfully in his hands, making the blonde squeeze it tighter. Your hands travelled under his shirt, stroking his chest, and rubbing his lower belly. You could feel his erection pressing against you. You smiled into the kiss. You pushed your hand into his jeans and returned the favour.