To Love A Bakugou (Katsuki Bakugou x Reader)

TO LOVE A BAKUGOU

Warnings: Comedy

Loving Katsuki Bakugou was hard, dating him was even harder. Bakugou always stood out; if there wasn't already a crowd around him, he would draw one and if anyone dared to ignore him, he would force them. He always acted as if he needed to prove something to someone. He saw the goal and ignored the obstacles. Talent and good looks, made him an attractive party for anyone, up until the moment the blonde opened his mouth.

"The fuck are you two smiling about?" he dropped into the chair imposingly, glaring at the two people who sat way too close for his liking.

"Hey," the girl gently smiled looking into his red eyes, but that was all the attention she gave the blonde.

Shouto nodded at him and returned to the notes in front of them.

Bakugou gritted his teeth. "Maybe I'm bothering you? Should I leave you two to screw around?"

Todoroki looked up and tilted his head a little. "Maybe you should." he said blankly.

Bakugouu jumped up, almost knocking over the table. "The fuck did you just say, half and half bastard?"

"Katsu, stop it." [Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows. "We are in the middle of our assignment."

"Maybe you should get on with yours too. Or are you going to leave Midoriya to do all the work?"

[Y/N] blinked and tried to hide her smile. Todoroki Shouto was clearly testing Bakugou's patience.

"Do you want to step outside half and half bastard?" if looks could kill, Shouto would have been six feet under in an instant.

"No, not really."

It would be foolish to hope for a peaceful settlement of the quarrel, started by the hothead. The atmosphere at the table started to heat up. She could almost feel the electrical crackling from their staring competition. A couple of students turned their heads sensing something interesting broiling with class 3A students. [Y/N] let out a sigh and got up.

"I'm sorry, can we finish later Todoroki-kun?"

Their heterochronic classmate nodded with his usual pokerface. "I will send you the extra material."

"Thanks."

[Y/N] packed her things under Bakugou's unbending supervision, waved Shouto goodbye and made her way out of the library with the blonde closely behind.

As soon as they stepped out, he grabbed the bag out of her hands. "Give me that goddamn thing."

He walked fast, making her almost run after him. They walked out of the building and turned the corner when Bakugou suddenly stopped. Not expecting the sudden change in pace, [Y/N] bumped into his back almost falling over. "Tsk...clumsy idiot." he clicked his tongue, grabbing her around the waist and pushing her into the nearest wall. Katsuki placed his hands on each side of head, blocking any escape routes, but the girl simply smiled. "But...I am your clumsy idiot." deer eyes, cheeky smile, she was so obviously mocking him. Bakugou inhaled soundly. The blonde leaned closer, tickling her face with his breath. His eyes burned with defiance and desire. "Think you are pretty smart, huh?"

The girl leaned forward, allowing their cheeks to touch. "Why don't you tell me, Kacchan?" soft lips pressed to his ear. Bakugou groaned pressing his body hard against her, slamming her into the wall. [Y/N] gasped a little. Katsuki grinned like a madman.

"Pretty daring of you."

She bit on her bottom lip feeling the wave of excitement wash over her. He leaned forward, lightly touching her lips with his. "You will pay for this."

"Bakugou!" the monotone voice of Aizawa sensei rang behind him. The blonde made a face and groaned a little. "What exactly are you trying to do to [Y/L/N]?"

"Nothing sensei. We were just chatting."

As always Aizawa looked exhausted. He looked at the girl behind the blonde, who was trying her best to hide her smile. "Just go." Eraser Head looked away.

"Yes, sensei." [Y/N] said while Bakugou picked up her bag and grabbed her hand.

"And Bakugou," Aizawa said making the blonde turn. "This is a school. Try to keep your chatting in the privacy of your room."

The students didn't reply.

Bakugou marched away, dragging the girl behind.

"You will pay for this." He barked in her direction. She intertwined their fingers, giving his large hand a tight squeeze. Her thumb gently rubbed hand, sending shivers down his spine.

"Okay, Kacchan." She agreed easily.

"And stop spending so much time half and half bastard."

"Will sure do, Kacchan."

"That's it." he groaned, sending a small line of explosions up in the air. He threw her over his shoulder, completely ignoring the looks they were getting. "You've done it now!"

Katsuki marched across the yard, carrying her in the direction of the student accommodation. "Katsuki, I'm hungry." She said with her head hanging down.

"Shut up."

She fell silent, waiting.

"What do you want?" Bakugou muttered under his breath.

"Something spicy."

The blonde froze before resuming the pace. A wide grin was plastered on his face.

"I'll give you spicy."