Bio

Ok so there will be some changes to this as opposed to normal storyline. One of which is UA is a college school so everyone will at least be 20 in class A.

 One of which is UA is a college school so everyone will at least be 20 in class A

Izuku Midoriya(Portgas D. Izuku)

quirk: Flame Flame

Izuku can use the powers of the Flame Flame Fruit to turn his body into fire and manipulate it at will. Drawback is he cannot swim in seawater and if used too much, he can dehydrate himself.

One For All(self explanatory)

At the age of four, Izuku watched his father die during the war of the best at Marinefort. Ever since this day, Izuku was sworn by his mother to keep his powers a secret in fear for his own safety to even have him hold her maiden name to keep him from being in danger. He was also given during one of his last visits by his father his hat as a token of his visit. Though he agrees with his father's way of living with no regrets, Izuku wants to show he isn't a threat to the world and wants to do good. As such, he holds back a lot to the point he would easily be able to use OFA at higher percentages

Abilities:

Six Powers: Thanks to some training by a marine that was looking after the family, Izuku learned the six powers and has them down pact.

Haki: Izuku has Armament and Observation Haki down pact with some ability to user Conquerors Haki. He doesn't have much control of the last one however to only use it as a last resort.

Medical skills: Izuku has some knowledge in medicine to help those in need of it as well as some knowledge on transplants. He's smart, but dares not try to overstep a doctor if he can.

Izuku also has people in his life he holds in high regards though has no real connection to them by blood.

Monkey D. Luffy

Though he's never met his uncle in person, Izuku spent his time looking into him and learning everything he could about someone who was so close to his father. He had also asked his mentor for any information he could get about Luffy to a lot of time get caught up in the fights in Punk Hazard and Dressrosa.