Trial By Combat

Izuku POV:

After being told of what the next event will be a cavalry battle with my first place mantle making me a target, I began struggling to find a partner, let alone three due to this. 'Who can I find to be a partner?' I tried looking around before feeling a hand on my shoulder. Turning around, I found a girl with orange hair and green eyes smile at me.

 Turning around, I found a girl with orange hair and green eyes smile at me

"Hey. You're the Fire Fist's son, right? I heard you were really strong. Any chance you wanna pair up?"

"Actually, I was looking for someone to pair with. That works out really well."

"Hey Deku!" I looked over to see Uraraka and Yaoyorozu walk over. "Wanna pair up with us?"

"You sure? We'll be targeted and I kinda think Kaachan is still really sore about me lying."

"It's fine Portgas. We're willing to take on anyone if they come after us." Yaoyorozu seemed somewhat confident with Uraraka smiling happily.

"Besides, it's better to team up with people you like." She seemed very considerate with a ray of light coming behind her.

"Ok. So let's before starting a lineup hear what your quirk is miss...."

"Kendo. Itsuka Kendo. My quirk is called Big Fist. Pretty straightforward of what it does." Kendo grew her fist to about four times it's size as an example. "My quirk allows me to increase the size of my hands and increase their destructive force. For the most part, the real issue I have is balance subtlety as a drawback."

"Big hands off the bat could alter your balance. Still not that bad of a downside." Thinking of what to do in regards to this, I had a plan on where to go. "Ok. Kendo, you'll be the front of the horse. With your quirk, we can probably avoid fighting enemies by a frontward means. Meanwhile, Uraraka will use her quirk on Yaoyorozu and Kendo to make you both weightless with me acting as a weight on you to keep you grounded. Yaoyorozu will also help by providing defense with her quirk creating shields while I handle any enemies on top through combat." I  used my quirk to make my hands burst into flames.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the Grand Line, 3rd person POV:

"LUFFY GET IN HERE!" The sound of a woman with long orange hair shouted from inside a ship for eight others to be in front of a TV screen.