Family

Izuku POV:

The day after moving in came with the morning starting out for the most part, normal for me. "Baby 5....Show me your panties."

"WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU AND THAT FORM OF TEACHING HER!?" Momo, Tashigi and Kyoka shouted for Baby 5 to blush while hearing this.

"O-okay." She was quickly hit by Itsuka who was trying to help with her training today in her response.

"WHAT NORMAL PERSON WOULD JUST SHOW THEIR UNDERWEAR WHEN ASKED!?"

"I swear, you get fucking weirder and weirder the more I learn about you." Kaachan spoke coming out with two coffees in his hands. He passed one to me before sitting down on the couch near where Baby 5 was sitting. "So serious question. Have you ever actually found out what Roger's treasure is? I mean, would help a bunch of dumbass pirates looking for it out if you did know something about it."

"Sorry. Not a clue. Even asked All Might to some degree and he's drawing a blank."

"PFFT!" Kaachan spat his coffee in Momo's face with her being far less than pleased with how that went down." ALL MIGHT KNEW YOUR GRANDFATHER!?"

"Yeah. Apparently, All Might was part of the Roger pirates in his younger years." Kaachan froze and dropped his coffee with the girls doing the same except for Monet who continued reading her book to the side.

"ALL MIGHT WAS A PIRATE UNDER ROGER'S FLAG!?"

"I know, right? Threw me for a loop after when he told me."

"Ok, so let me get this straight." Kyoka stopped us for a minute to understand what information she had. "You're the son of Portgas D. Ace, the grandson of Gold Roger, a disciple of the White Chase Vice Admiral Smoker, and nephew to both Chief of Staff Sabo and Straw Hat Luffy cause of some vow they made as kids to be family. Who else do you have in your crazy family?"

"Well, there is my great grandfather." They all stared at me for a moment as I explained. "Former Vice Admiral Monkey D. Garp."

"THE HERO OF THE MARINES IS YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER!?" Everyone shouted to get those that weren't up yet to walk down and see what's going on.

"What's going on down here?" Ashido asked coming down the stairs and running her eye.

"Man, *yawn* it's too early to be shouting." Kaminari did the same coming down the boy's side with some other classmates of ours behind him.

"We're just talking about Midoriya's family li-" Tsu was cut off when the wall near the entrance was broken down to see a masculine figure in the opening.

"Crap! Is this another attack from villains!?"

"Or is this Akainu's doing!?" We readied ourselves with the figure moving too fast for anyone to see and punch the back of my head, knocking me down to the ground.

"OWOWOWOWOWOW! THAT HURTS!"

"DEKU/PORTGAS/IZUKU!"

"Relax. That was just a fist of love." I glanced up to see grey hair and that the build of the attacker was something I was kinda familiar with.

" I glanced up to see grey hair and that the build of the attacker was something I was kinda familiar with