Good and Evil

After a heated battle in Hosu city, Izuku and his friends are asked to stay at the Endeavor agency. As they watch Izuku train, Tashigi regails everyone of her past entering into G-5 and how rocky her relationship started. Now, the continuation of that tale begins.

This is still Tashigi telling the story of how she grew up with Izuku so you all are aware

Tashigi POV:

Several months had passed since that little argument I had with Izuku. Looking back at it, it wasn't exactly fair of me to call him a villain now, but I was too stubborn back then to admit I was wrong. It now got extremely violent between us where whenever we'd cross paths, most would expect a fight to break out. We regularly gave one another beatings while also getting a fair share of lumps from Smoker. One day, we were standing in his office holding several bruises on us from our own fight as well as him.

"I'M DONE DEALING WITH THIS NOW! YOU BOTH BETTER FIND A WAY TO WORK TOGETHER SOON OR ELSE!"

"THERE IS NO WAY I'M WORKING WITH THIS TRASH PIRATE/FLUNKY!"

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK THAT WAY ABOUT ONE ANOTHER! MIDORIYA! YOU'RE HERE UNDER SPECIAL PRIVILEGE DUE TO YOUR SITUATION, BUT I CAN PULL THAT JUST AS EASILY! TASHIGI! YOU'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE A TROUBLEMAKER OF THE MARINES! I CAN JUST AS EASILY EXPEL YOU FROM THIS GROUP IF I HAVE TO! I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT, JUST WORK TOGETHER TO FIND COMMON GROUNDS SOMEWHERE TO STOP MAKING THIS BASE INTO YOUR OWN PERSONAL ARENA! IT'S GETTING DIFFICULT TO HANDLE MY JOB WHEN YOU TWO ARE MAKING A MESS OF EVERYTHING!" We were kicked out of his office soon after to glare at one another. Both of us knew that working through our differences was never going to happen, but didn't want to even attempt it either.

In my adolescents mind, I spoke rather brazenly after this argument. "Leave this base now and never come back and we can handle this problem."

"Why do I have to leave!? I've been here longer than you!"

"And I'm the oldest among us! What's your point!?"

"Well I'm more skilled than you!"

"And I'm more willing to go up the ranks than-"

"SHUT UP, THE BOTH OF YOU! NONE OF YOU ARE LEAVING UNLESS I GIVE THE ORDER! SO SUCK IT UP!" Smoker shouted from in his office for both of us to stomp our separate ways.

I stayed to my guns and ignored Izuku as much as possible. However, one day I was out on a shopping errand to see a bunch of kids playing at a playground. When I looked closer, I saw that they were kids his age and they were picking on someone. I was just about to jump in before seeing it was Izuku to know he had everything handled. 'He's most likely waiting for them to let their guard down before attacking.' I waited to the side to see his true nature to only see him constantly be harassed and picked on to the point it was borderline assault. When the group of kids finally stopped picking on Izuku, he was on the ground covered in bruises to make me walk over and find out why he let it happen as well as if he's ok.

"Hey!" I shouted for him with Izuku just standing up and brushing off as many of the attacks as he could. "Why didn't you fight back? You have the power!"

"Having the power and using the power are two different things. The world thinks I'm quirkless and that's how things will stay for now on." He walked away for me to think just what made Izuku want to admit he didn't have a quirk. Since there was only one person who actually knew about him, I had to go to Smoker who wasn't exactly so fond of the idea of me snooping into something I don't belong."

"You wanna know why Midoriya pretends to be quirkless?"

"Yes. It struck me as odd he didn't act like he normally does here outside of the base. Do you happen to have a form of understanding of this?"