Frustration of being Hidden

14 years later, Izuku POV:

"*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*" The sound of my alarm went off for me to start moving my hand to hit it and accidentally use more force than I should've to break it.

"Oh come on. That's the fifth one this week."

"Izuku~! It's time to get up~." I moved my head out from my pillow to get up and land right in a soft and rather firm chest. "Now now Izuku. You have school today. Like mother in law always says, you must take the actions you must first before everything else." I pulled my head out of Baby 5's chest to look up at her.

" I pulled my head out of Baby 5's chest to look up at her

"Nice to see you're up. Breakfast is ready downstairs if you-" I look at her eye to eye with a blush showing on her face. "Izuku...Why are you looking at me like that?" I slowly moved my hand for her to go from a small blush to beet red before grabbing the cigarette out of her mouth.

"What have I told you about smoking in my room? It's bad enough after Smokey's training I smell like his cigars, I really don't want my room to stink like an ash tray."

"Says the man that can actually turn into a blazing inferno."

"Please don't get me started Monet

"Please don't get me started Monet."

"Pointing the obvious out." Monet walked into my room to grab Baby 5 and drag her out while I got ready for school. "We'll be downstairs when you're ready." Once I was finally alone, I got changed into my highschool uniform.

"Just one last year, then I can join UA." I walked down to see mom enjoying a pleasant talk with Monet while Baby 5 made certain my food was ready. "Morning mom."

"Morning sweetie." I began to sit down and start eating before noticing Baby 5's lighter wasn't working.

"Hey Izuku. You mind helping me out?"

"Not a problem." I pointed my finger at the cigarette before sending a small flame to light the end.

"Thanks." I started to dig into my food with Monet closing some of her medical files to speak with me.

"So Izuku, what are you going to do for the entrance exams for UA?"

"I'm probably going to use Haki in order to get in. To be honest, pretending to be weak is getting annoying."