Time Limit

In order to help make a better name for himself and protect his friends, Izuku and the group were split into four groups with Izuku himself ordered to take on the Hero Killer. Upon arrival at Hosu, Izuku was met with Vergo and Caesar Clown with a battle quickly ensuing. Tasked with no other option, Izuku was forced to use both his quirks knowing the risks it held. Now with an enhanced speed and power, Izuku faces Vergo in hopes to defeat him.

3rd person POV:

Blasting a Nomu's head off with fire and incinerating any hopes for it to regenerate, Endeavor looked to the side where a large amount of fire and purple gas was. "What's going on over there?"

"Endeavor sir!" Burnin came running over to report to her boss. "We've got a problem. That Vergo guy came out of nowhere and began fighting Ace. That weirdo scientist is with him too."

"Vergo is here with Caesar Clown!?" Endeavor began charging for the area in hopes to even the playing field a bit. "BURNIN! MAKE SURE THE CIVIILIANS ARE EVACUATED! SOMEONE LIKE VERGO TAKES TOP PRIORITY!"

"Gotcha!" The sidekick turned to the group of people and pros trying to handle the fire. "This night just keeps going from bad to worse. What's next, the whole city being threatened to blow up by some kind of bomb?"

With Izuku

Izuku and Vergo had begun throwing punches once again to be matched each time. The hinderance Izuku had prior was no longer present and was able to evade and counter with ease. "You're good kid, but that power's gotta have a cost." Vergo attempted a Tempest Kick for Izuku to dodge with Shave and give a Red Hawk to the back of his head. This was blocked however with the former Vice Admiral's bamboo stick. "You think I can't see that you're rushing, You're probably trying to end this quick to avoid needing to rely on that power. It's most likely taxing on your body. Pathetic!"

Izuku was knocked back to rebound and see a large gas hand come at him. "If you're going to play with fire, EXPECT AN EXPLOSION TO HAPPEN!"

A massive wall of ice came between Izuku and Caesar for Shoko to continue attacking the mad scientist from a distance. "Focus on the bamboo person, we can handle this guy!" Kyoka began sending blasts of sound at Caesar for him to start feeling it.

"DEMON BAMBOO!" Vergo came at both Izuku and Shoko for the Flame quirk user to block it and glare at the pirate.

"I'm done playing. If you wanna play max Haki, then we'll play that." Izuku coated his arms and legs with Haki with green fire going on around him. "Burning Blow!" A green fire errupted from Izuku's hand to impale Vergo in his stomach to send him back into a car. Before he could respond, Izuku came back again with twin Green Hawks to hit his stomach and face for his onslaught continuing with his foot becoming green from his fire for Vergo to get an upward strike to the jaw.

"Not bad kid, but still not good enough!" Vergo punched Izuku in his stomach for him to get the wind knocked out of him. Before he could fall though, Izuku raised his body's temperature up higher to turn his flames blue before pulling back and sending repeated punches at Vergo.

"I'M NOT GONNA LOSE TO YOU! TAKE THIS YOU FILTHY SPY!" Vergo tried to block this with his bamboo befoere seeing a crack come on it. "I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO RIP THROUGH YOU TO DO THIS, YOU'RE GOING TO STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND FREE THESE PEOPLE FROM THE NIGHTMARE YOU'RE PUTTING THEM THROUGH!"

As Izuku continued his onslaught, Shoko continued to dodge Caesar with him smiling at this. "Shurorororororo! You think you can beat me!? The great Caesar Clown!? You're going to die here and I'll show you the true power of my genius at work!"

Getting to the roof, Shoko remembered what Sabo said about Haki. 'If I'm going to win this, I'll have to pull out all the stuff.' Hopping up towards the mad scientist, Shoko went directly towards Caesar with him smiling at her.