Training Camp

As summer rolls around for UA, the students are told of a training camp they will be part of. As they depart and head out, Izuku regales the tale of the Rocks Pirates and his great grandfather Garp on how he obtained the title as Hero of the Marines. As they spoke, Izuku explains a member of the crew that he must avoid at all cost Meanwhile, CP-0 makes their own move with having Stussy join the forest to search for Izuku and the class in hopes to possibly kill him and Doflamingo.

Izuku POV:

After about a couple hours on the road, the bus stopped in a side area with Mr. Aizawa standing up. "Alright. Everyone off the bus." We did as he asked for us to look out and see we were basically in the middle of nowhere. I mean, the view was nice and all, but we literally had nothing around us to the point I questioned why we chose here to take a rest stop.

"I NEED TO FIND A TOILET!" Mineta began running around like an idiot for all of us to watch him with Baby 5 strangely having satisfaction with his torment.

"Something tells me there's more going on here."

"Shy do you think that?" Rebecca asked me for me to explain.

"Our teacher doesn't do things without meaning behind it. Whatever he's planning, I can almost guarantee it's going to nip us in the butt in the process."

"What do you think he's going to do, throw us off a cliff?" I glanced at her with Momo who was walking near us doing the same when she heard the comment said. "He may throw us off a cliff!?"

"From what I know of our teacher, that isn't something I put against him doing." Rebecca shuttered at this remark before Mr. Aizawa started to speak up.

"Alright. Listen up. For this camp, we'll be gaining assistance from some pro heroes. Now it's time to introduce them."

As he said this, a car that was parked to the side opened up. "Heya, Eraser. Been a while."

"Wait. Are we going to be trained by who I think we are!?"

I was getting hyped up with Tsu walking over towards us. "You know them?" As she said this, two women wearing cat themed costumes came out with one having dark brown hair and a light red costume, while the other wore a light blue costume copy of the other's with blond hair.

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say meow!"

"Purrfectly cute and catlike girls!"

"You can call us the Wild Wild Pussycats!" The two posed in a unique fashion for my excitement to go through the roof.

"YES!" Everyone stared at me to make it all the more confusing. "None of you know who the Pussycats are, do you?"

"Yeah, not so much." Kyoka admitted the truth for everyone for me to calmly explain.

"The Pussycats are a four person rescue team. The brown haired one is Mandalay, the blond is Pixiebob and the other two are Ragdoll and Tiger. They specialize in mountain rescue and have saved many lives because of their teamwork and quirks that specialize in the field. On the hero board, all four of them rank within the top 40 to let you know they may not be the best, but are without a doubt no slouches when it comes to their job."

"Meow meow meow. Thank you for the introduction, little kitten!" Pixiebob began thanking me before I added one more important bit.

"They're also a group that was founded when we were children with this year marking their twelfth year in-"

"I'M PRETTY DURE YOUR MATH IS WRONG!" Pixiebob immediately grabbed my head with her claws slowly digging into my head. "I'm 18 at heart."

"Ogh khay." 'Guess she can use Haki. I should be careful what I say with Pixiebob around.'