Flare

In order to help protect them from Doflamingo, Izuku and his friends are separated into four groups. After a heated battle in Hosu, Izuku and Shoko had come on top against the former Vice Admiral Vergo and the mad scientist Caesar Clown. But what of the other two groups and their objectives? Those will be revealed now.

Ochako POV:

"*sniffle* This is so sad. Really a true test of friendship." After being allowed on look at the Straw Hat's journal and learn of their history. I took a little closer note to the struggles they took. "To think you all had this much trouble in your lives. It makes me wanna cry knowing how close you are."

"Try not to ruin my journal with your tears, Ochako. I wanted to show you so you could at least see that we've been through a lot to wanna help out of our own free will." Nami mentioned this with Robin taking the notebook from me to place it back in the ship's navigator's bookshelf.

"So where are we going?"

"A kingdom known as Dressrosa. It was once Doflamingo's kingdom that has long standing history with his lineage as well as the birth of the World Government. We're also close friends with the royal family there."

"Ok, so why are we here?"

"It has to do with two allies of ours. Don Sai, the leader of the Happosui Army and Leo, a warrior of the Tontatta tribe. A group of little people of Dressrosa. They said they saw Doflamingo in an island called Green Bit. An area that the Tontatta live in just off the coast of Dressrosa. This was difficult to believe and it brought a bit of fear in the royal family for them to prepare an army in hopes to stop Doflamingo. But we were able to talk them out of this and have us go after him instead."

"So we're going to Dressrosa? If I remember correctly, Baby 5 was taken from there if I remember correctly."

"We used a Transponder Snail to talk with Rebecca and she said she's more than excited to see some of Flair's friends." Nami stated this with the name 'Flair' surprising me.

"Flair?"

"Apparently we'll find out when we talk to the princess, but apparently she's a friend of Izuku's."

I was a little shocked before I overheard Jinbei speak up. "Dressrosa in sight!" I ran out to see a giant mound of rocks. "Welcome to the kingdom of passion as they call it, Dressrosa."

"Kingdom of passion? Does that mean that they like romance a lot?" Ojiro asked with Luffy starting to laugh.

"This place is so cool. Before when we came here, there were a bunch of toys that were talking and stuff that were actual people. Then, we saw these little people that could lift up some really heavy stuff and made friends with them. Oh yeah, there's also this one legged soldier guy that's the dad to this princess here named Rebecca."

"Sound like a cool place. A soldier that has only one leg sounds really manly if you ask me." I focused on what was happening around us to see some of the townsfolk that were handling some trades on the docs notice us..

"No way. It's the Straw Hats!"

"You kidding!?"

"Hey! Lucy! You there!?"

"HEY! WHAT'S UP!"

"MORON! WE'RE SUPPOSSED TO DO THIS DESCREITLY, NOT ANNOUNCE TO THE ISLAND WE'RE HERE!" Nami hit Luffy over the head before we docked with a bunch of people surrounding us. The people looked to be normal citizens that were umm...thrilled would probably be the best word to say their reactions to seeing the Straw Hats.

"Straw Hat Luffy. It's nice to see you again." The sound of a woman was heard to turn and see a woman with tan skin and dark brown hair smile at us. She looked extremely elegant to the point I was somewhat envious of how pretty she was.