Tales of the Rocks

As the final exams reached their end, the hero course students had been told of a training camp they will partake in. To get items for the trip, class A and Rebecca had gone to the shopping district. During this trip, Izuku is met with Doflamingo. He gives him a questionable deal in hopes to have him surrender. However, Izuku denies it with the former Warlord giving an ominous warning of what was to come.

Izuku POV:

After the incident with Doflamingo in the mall, I went back to everyone and explained the situation. To try and avoid anyone getting hurt, we unanimously decided to called the cops. This was pointless in a sense because he was already long gone before they got there. I was pulled in for questioning about this for it just to be me saying everything he said. The police couldn't do much but pass on this information to UA since this was a direct declaration of violent antics to their students. As a way to help show this is taken seriously, they added Tashigi and Kyros on the training camp and moved the location entirely. The only reason I know is mainly due to Monet saying the situation the morning of to me. Right now, we're all waiting outside the school for the bus to arrive to bring us to the camp.

"So any thoughts what the camp is gonna be like?" Kirishima questioned me with the two of us relaxing on a railing.

"Not sure. If it's a training camp, they'll either try and boost our training with quirks only or give an offer to boost possible Haki use entirely." I wasn't paying much attention as Kirishima noticed.

"You still messed up with what Doflamingo said?"

I nodded at this. "He doesn't give empty threats. Even though we moved the training camp, he may still find us somehow. But the issue is more, what does he have to fight us with? We're screwed if it's too much for the pros we're working with along with Kyros and Tashigi."

"I'm sure you'll be able to handle yourself man."

"I'm not sure about that with Doflamingo of all people. On Dressrosa, my uncle got lucky he had a bunch of people wanting to help him. Here, I don't have much I can rely on. We're going into this blind and that's a terrible thing in a fight. That's not even counting if Doflamingo tries something sneaky. There's reasons nobody was able to succeed messing with him."

"Flare is correct." We turn to see Kyros walking towards us. "Doflamingo is not a man to underestimate. Luffy was a great asset in freeing Dressrosa, but he was not the only person that stopped him. Adding to him, we may have to face the Executives of the Donquixote Family which would force all of us in a corner. Next, we'd need to worry about the alliance that we've discovered with the League if they do anything. I fear that Flare's concerns about this camp if he does find it would be correct."

"Crap. If we thought about all that, wouldn't it be safer if we added more pros and staff?"

"It was debated with principal Nezu from what I am told, but they could not extend more faculty and something this long we couldn't get any other pro heroes involved. We tried to put in a formal request for more Marines such as Smoker and Garp or even Admiral Fujitora, but we could only get Tashigi as they said they could not give us more."

I scowled at this knowing this was probably Akainu's doing. "Give us a Captain in response to an Admiral level threat. Realistic in how they'd go about this for a group holding public enemy number 1." The bus soon came for us to end this conversation and start heading on the bus. However, Monoma decided to open his mouth like he normally does and brags how some people from class A failed the final exam. This kept going on until he was abruptly knocking him out and dragging him by his shirt collar.

"Sorry about that. I'll make sure he stays quite and avoids saying more rude things."

'Man I hate that guy.'