Next Plans

After a heated battle in Hosu, Izuku was sent to a hospital to recover. Upon awakening, he was met by Sengoku who explained the actions taken before and after his father's death before being met by Aokiji. With frustrating debate, the former Admiral was able to talk Izuku out of going after Blackbeard and focus on the opponents at hand. Now, the groups reunite in order to talk of their next course of action.

Izuku POV:

"Alright. Let me take a look in your eyes now." The day after meeting up with Aokiji and Iida's apology, I was met by Monet who wanted to give me my final eval herself just to make sure nothing was overlooked. She made certain to grab blood samples from me, feel the areas where I had been hurt, and even check my vitals for her to say in her choice of words, find nothing dangerous. "During the fight. Were there any serious effects that caused you discomfort above what you are used to?"

"Not that I can say outside of the normal feel of the rebound." She hummed to herself before placing down more information in her work.

"Any lingering joint or pains that are not going away?"

"Just a stiffness from being in a hospital bed for most of the day."

"I see-Tch!" Monet held her side in pain for me to worry.

"Are you ok?"

"I'll be fine. I just haven't gotten as much exercise lately to the point I think I should consider doing something more physical."

I didn't know about Monet's lack of exercise to feel bad for her. "You know, you could always join G-5's training. It can be fun."

"I fail to see what would make Smoker's training fun." We both laughed a little before Monet put her tools away. "Now that you're as healthy in my book as I can tell, we can move on to more pressing matters." I was about ready to ask before getting hit over the head by Monet.

"OW! What'd you do that for?"

"FOR YOU BEING AN IDIOT! ON WHAT PLANET WAS IT SAFE TO TAKE ON VERGO AND CAESAR CLOWN AT THE SAME TIME!?"

"Ok, bad call on my end. But in my defense, none of us expected to go and run into both of them right off the bat."

"THAT HARDLY ACTS AS A REASON! You're lucky nobody got seriously hurt!" She looked away from me clearly angry. "Look Izuku, there's a lot of people that care for you. I need you to try and think with their feelings in mind. What you did was both stupid and dangerous. Though you may not have had much choice in the matter, that doesn't mean we want to see you fight and almost die. As both your doctor and someone that cares for you, it hurts me to see you fight to the point that you almost die regularly. You still weren't completely healed from CP-0's attack and now you're facing off against a Top Executive of the Donquixote Family and Caesar Clown. Just...please...don't go over the top again and again in fights."

I started seeing a small tear come down Monet's face to realize what I did in this fight to the girls. I reached over and hugged Monet for her to calm down a little. "I'm sorry. I may not have had a lot of options for fighting, but this was without a doubt a bad move. I'm sorry. I know I'm doing a lot of that, but I'm really not trying. If I can avoid it, I promise I'll avoid fighting as much as possible. Though I can't do anything but fight. I will though try going forward to not make you and everyone worry when these fights happen."

"I Know that's gonna be a lie. You and I both know you're not gonna stay to that." I winced hearing Monet tell me that. "But I know you're not trying to get into these fights. Doesn't make me happy knowing you're still in them, but there's at least some solace knowing you're not openly looking to pick fights." I could feel her shake for some reason as I wrapped around her torso almost as if she was in pain. I didn't understand, but at least Monet was happier.