Loyalty

In order to protect Izuku and his group, everyone split up into four groups. As the group led by Smoker came to the island of Punk Hazard, they realized someone had taken the information they had on creating the drug Monet had a hand in. As they were about to leave though, they were met with the unlikely appearance of Doflamingo himself claiming to be there to retrieve Baby 5 and Monet.

Monet POV:

"I'm not going to ask a third time. Give me Baby 5 and Monet and I'll let you and your Marines walk away with your lives."

'Dammit! We were so caught up with our own investigation that we didn't even think that Doflamingo would even attept something so dangerous like come after us himself. This is bad.' I clenched my fist in anger knowing that we were cornered. 'The only reason we haven't been found out yet is either luck or he's playing with us. If it's the later, he's then just trying to make up an excuse as to kill Smoker.'

"I don't know where they are. I personally thought that Monet was dead when the battle of Punk Hazard ended and Baby 5 was arrested alongside the rest of your family." Doflamingo's veins began to bulge on his head to show he was getting angry.

"You think I'm that stupid to not know you've had a part in hiding them away for the last few years? I know you're helping them. Why else would they sit by you in the Sports Festival." Smoker held his staff in hopes to be ready the second this became ugly.

"Alright. I may have had a small part in this, but I don't know where they are right now."

"Hehehe. So that's the game you're playing. Alright. I'll give you until the count of three to tell me where they are. If you don't, the massacre you suffered at Punk Hazard is gonna be repeated."

"You honestly think I've been sitting around all the time since then?"

Both prepared for a fight with Smoker pulling his staff out. "One." Doflamingo's hands started to pull up and prepare for his own attack. "Two." I felt suffocated in the fact this was happening because of the negligence on our end. I clenched snow of the mound we went to hide behind. Doflamingo was about to attack with all of us holding our breaths for Smoker's survival. "Three-"

"Wait!" Everyone looked over to Baby 5 who stood up. "Young master. You don't need to do this."

'Dammit!' I stood up for Doflamingo to smile at us. 'There was no helping this.'

"Hehehe. Baby 5. Monet. Lovely to see you two again." We walked down to meet in front of Doflamingo with him acting happy to see us. "Now that this is done and over with, you can leave here with your lives. See? I'm not a bad guy." We were led to the Numancia Flamingo where the Top Executives put out a wooden stepping platform for us. We walked up the platform for both Baby 5 and myself to see over towards Smoker who was in a bit of disbelief.

'I'm sorry Izuku, but there wasn't another way to stop this.'

We were led towards the inside of the ship where the rest of the family was. "So nice to have a family reunion. Alright. Now let's go over what you two know about Portgas D. Izuku. His powers. Abilities. Everything."

I was disgusted knowing that Doflamingo was trying to find all info he could about Izuku from us of all people. However, perhaps I can use this as a way to keep me and Baby 5 alive. "Portgas, has two powers. One is a Strength Enhancer and the other is his natural Flame quirk. I'm not certain how he obtained the first, but I can tell that his power is only able to be held because of his unusual body. He was also trained by Smoker in the Six Powers and Haki."

"Interesting. What are his limits?"

'Make up a lie to try and give false information to try and give Izuku some leverage.' "That is not completely certain yet. He has yet to give a full image of his power or where he stands completely. The best we can say is the power he had used in the Sports Festival and the fight most recently in Hosu as to where he stands."