Hunts

So real quick, up above will be what Izuku's new costume will look like. He changed it after being found out since it was kinda pointless going with his old model because it doesn't support his Flame quirk. Enjoy

After a fierce battle at the Sports Festival, the members of class A are informed of an internship that they will do. However, those that align with Izuku are tasked with another trouble beside him. Due to a unique turn of events, an old adversary of Luffy's has arised again to wreak havoc. In fear for their safety, Principal Nezu along with Smoker, Luffy, Endeavor and Sabo, have agreed to split up the students and have them all handle their own assignment to overcome this danger. However, they are not the only ones making large movements.

3rd person POV:

A week went by after discovering the truth about Doflamingo and the drug Rampage. Right now, members of the group of first years being protected are gathered together at UA with Baby 5 trying to explain to them some last minute things before leaving for the internships. "Alright. We're going to be going over all members of the Donquixote family so you all know what you're up against." She began wearing glasses with it immediately being questioned by Izuku.

"So you wanna tell me why you have glasses on?"

"Easy." Baby 5 started blushing with her hands on her cheeks. "It's so you can see me as a more reliable woman and treat me with love." Hearts began to float around her with Tashigi to the side hitting a wall.

"COULDN'T YOU HAVE ASKED YAOYOROZU TO MAKE YOU GLASSES INSTEAD OF STEALING MINE!?"

"Tashigi. You're pointing at a TV." Monet mentions for the Captain to be facing the opposite direction of where she had to.

Izuku got up and grabbed Tashigi's glasses to pass them to her before the snow woman started back with what had to be spoken on. "Moving on. The Donquixote family is split between three sections. Each is handled by one of the Top Executives of the family." Monet points to a chart holding all the members. "Let's start with the Diamond seat held by Diamante. The members of this group are viscous fighters with Diamante no slouch either. In the group, you have Senior Pink, a man that ate the Swim Swim Fruit which allows him to swim in anything. Lao G, an old man with the ability to fight on levels of a man in his 20's due to his form of training. Machvise, a man that ate the Ton Ton Fruit to alter his weight in tons. If you're facing him, it's like you're facing a human truck that can fly over you to be light as a feather to make that simple to you all. And finally, you have Dellinger in this group. He's a half human, half fighting fish hybrid who has a known talent for using his feet. His skills with his legs allows him to fight while in high heels."

"After the Diamond Seat, we've got the Clove seat held by Trebol. This group is executives with very powerful tricks in their arsenal that allows them to handle special tasks. Among them is Giolla, a woman that ate the Art Art Fruit to make anything into a work of art. She can easily capture and kill people with this power, so be on your guard with this woman. Next we have Sugar, a woman that ate the Hobby Hobby Fruit."

"Wait a sec, but she doesn't look like she could be past 10 years old." Kirishima raised his hand in confusion for Monet to explain.

"The Hobby Hobby Fruit allows the user to look the exact same age you are when you ate it as well as turn others into toys by simply touching them. Though she looks it, Sugar is almost as old as me." Monet felt mildly ashamed before continuing. "She's...also my little sister."

"....WHAT!?"

"Yes. We...we joined the family about 12 years before I met Izuku. We lived in hell as the home we came from existed only in war for us to soon be accepted by the Dinquixote family. I was also part of this faction of the family along with the current princess of Dressrosa, Viola. Obviously we're no longer part of it, but still."