Father Features

After taking Monet for a date, Izuku decides to offer a form of romance to Baby 5. After enjoying a first time with her, the other girlfriends enjoy a bit of entertainment themselves. Now, Izuku has obtained some self confidence having a loving night to make his demeanor brighter as the world around him continues to progress in it's own ways.

Sabo POV:

"Sabo....Sabo....SABO, GET UP!"

"OW!" I was forced up by Koala pulling my cheeks and glaring at me. "I'm up. I'm up."

"WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME!? GET A BULLHORN AND BLOW IT IN YOUR EAR WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN!?" This seemed to be a normal thing with us for her to let go.

"Sorry. Anyway, what did you need?" She tossed me the morning paper to show something on it. It was an article about Izuku. "No way! They gave him a bounty!? THAT'S AWESOME!"

"HOW IS THAT AWESOME!? Look at the article and his bounty." I read the article out loud a bit to understand what Koala was talking about.

"Son of Fire Fist. Hero or Sociopath? Portgas D. Izuku, son of the late Portgas D. Ace has been discovered. As such, the World Government had been needing to take action yada yada yada....assaulted a CP-0 agent. Calling bull....destruction of property in Hosu, cause of...." I stopped when I saw the part about Vergo and Caesar. "...They're trying to pin the blame of Vergo and Caesar Clown being pulled from prison on Izuku? Are they serious? Who's going to buy something so stupid? All Endeavor has to say is they were causing the damage and that makes this whole article a piece of trash."

"That wouldn't make things as easy. If he did and needs to give viable adult testimonies, only we knew exactly what was going on by sight alone. And since we're part of the Revolutionary Army, that goes out the gutter."

I sighed while knowing this is probably going to annoy him a bit. "Well, at least they're making his bounty worth the effort. Right off the bat, first bounty is 700 million. I'd say that's a great number to start with."

"If he wanted to be a pirate." Koala groaned at this as I smiled and got up. I walked towards the cubbard we had in the hiding spot we had to grab a bottle of nice alcohol. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to share the good news about the bounty with Izuku."

"Wait, but he might not like this and find it more problematic being a person with a bounty."

"He'll get over it. He's Ace's son after all. He's probably over the moon for the bounty." I smiled while leaving the house.

"I swear, you and him are without a doubt brothers with how ridiculous you sound half the time and how you say he is."

Meanwhile, Izuku POV:

"...Sweet. I get a bounty." I smiled as I read this morning's paper with everyone looking at me like an idiot.

"HOW ARE YOU NOT ANNOYED BY WHAT THEY'RE PUTTING ABOUT YOU!?" Momo, Kyoka and Ochako shouted in anger.

"Look at what they're talking about during the Sports Festival! They're saying you assaulted the Cypher Pol member! Aren't you mad at what they're lying about!?" I put my feet up while Momo explained this.

"People already put their opinion on me before this. People in this class are already skeptical about me with this article not the best for my image being irrelevant. I will say though, they did do a great picture for my wanted poster." I held up the wanted poster with a smile to show when I fought Lucci with the firm look I had. "Really shows my badass side."

"THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO BE APPRECIATIVE OF THE BADASS LOOK!"

"He's got a point though of it looking badass. Really manly if you ask me." Kirishima sided with me on this with Ojiro coming over.