Lonliness

As the summer came underway, Izuku and his class were told they would go to a training camp. During this, they were told they would be training with the pro hero group the Wild Wild Pussycats. Along with this, a Captain from marinefort was sent to the group to assist. However thanks to Tashigi's discussion with Smoker, little information is known of this Captain and the authorization. With little knowledge, Tashigi warned Izuku to be extremely cautious of their possible Marine adversary.

3rd person POV:

The official first day of the training camp had officially begun. Itsuka had begun walking out of the agency with her class following their teacher Vlad King. Since it was still early in the morning, many were barely awake with the pro hero explaining what they are doing. "Today we'll be working with enhancing your quirks. Just like how normal muscles are, you must work them until they're brought to their limits for them to attain a unique level of strength we are searching for."

'I wonder where Izuku and everyone is?' Itsuka thought this as she noticed a crazy amount of fire power being sent into the sky that was colored green. "WHAT THE NUTS!?"

"Seems the Captain is already in the process of helping out Midoriya. Let's get going. Class A is already starting." Vlad led the group into a clearing in the forest to notice something out of a nightmare. It was no different than a boot camp with every person holding some unique training in regards to their quirk. However, they were assisted by the Pussycats and Kyros for those with combat base quirks.

"Uhh. This is scary." Awase spoke up with some fear seeing the level of torment that was happening.

"Let's get going. For now, we're being helped by the Pussycats and the greatest gladiator in Dressrosa. Do not let this opportunity go to waste!" As he said this, another force of fire came from behind him to shock everyone.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Tokage asked in fear while Ragdoll answered.

"That's the little kitten related to the pirate king's power. The two Captains of the Marines are trying to get him on a level to make new colored flames and make his peak even higher." Another blast came with the cat pro laughing hysterically. "He definitely knows how to make someone scared! HAHAHAHA!"

Everyone slowly walked away towards a table to work on. As they did, Rebecca was trying to land a hit on Kyros before seeing yet another blast of fire going upwards. "Flare is truly working hard."

"Do not falter even for a moment!" Kyros came at Rebecca with a slash downwards for her to block with the sword in her hands.

As this happened, Izuku was a decent amount away from everyone with Monet using her snow powers to act as a safe barrier in case by some chance Izuku's fire started lighting the trees around them. Meanwhile, Izuku was pushing out as high temperature flames as he possibly could. This resulted in the flames starting to change color to a worthwhile green to indicate he was growing higher in his flame control. "*sigh* How was that one!?" Izuku shouted at Tashigi for her to nod.

"Not bad. Hopefully you can increase your fire up to blue if you keep growing like this." Tashigi felt happy helping Izuku personally. As she did though, she noticed the one Captain watching off towards the side with some interest. "So what division are you from?"

"59th." Kamada answered calmly while watching Izuku continue to work.

"So you must know Vice Admiral Bonadoro?"

"He was transferred last month to the 78th due to an allegation claim on the one that was leading it. Right now, the acting commander is Commodore Bilic."

"I see. My apologies then." Tashigi continued to watch Izuku as he blasted a mountain of fire up into the air that was starting to turn back to red. "Keep focused! Your flames are losing the color!"