True Threats

Momo POV:

After the incident at the training camp, paramedics and other pros showed up. Out of 41 students, only a small handful of us were actually kept out of harms way. Fortunately for them, they understood not to fight against the Top Executive Pica to avoid injury. Among those that were injured, most were due to the effects of the gas villain with only a few having more serious injuries as opposed to scrapes and bruises. In addition, Pixiebob was injured by a blow to the head while Ragdoll went missing. It was clear though from where she was and testing it that she lost a lot of blood in the process. Another factor that was yet released to the public was the case of Tashigi being stabbed and the disappearance of Monet and Baby 5. The media though was spinning Izuku's kidnapping as something a little different though.

"*SLAM* WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA AGREE WITH THIS BULLSHIT ARTICLE!?" Bakugou began shouting while Ojiro read the article aloud for us in the common area.

"Descendant Becomes Runaway. During the incident of the Training Camp for the hero college UA, world's number one threat Portgas D. Izuku escapes. He had craftily concocted a plan in order to avoid the hand of the law allegedly given to him by Fleet Admiral Akainu. In a heroic attempt to stop him, pro heroes the Wild Wild Pussycats had obtained casualties in the face of one being severely injured to the head while the other being kidnapped. Eye witnesses speculate that he most likely took her to enact sexual acts upon her while also attempting the same with the Marine Captain who had been injured in a nearly fatal way."

"Who honestly is gonna believe this crap!?" Kirishima was livid with all of us that sided with Izuku in agreement.

"Quite a few people if we're being honest." Everyone turned to see a man with tattoos on most of his body and wearing an overcoat in the doorframe. The more notable parts of him though were a large sword he had on his side and a cap that looked almost like the head of a mushroom.

 The more notable parts of him though were a large sword he had on his side and a cap that looked almost like the head of a mushroom

"Who are you?" Ochako asked for the man to answer.

"Trafalgar D. Water Law. Captain of the Heart Pirates." I was a little worried when the man stated he was a pirate before it hit me who he was.

"You're the Surgeon of Death. A member of the Worst Generation like Izuku's uncle."

"If you're referring to Straw Hat, then yeah. I came more when he told me who's involved in this. Well, more Niko said something."

As if on cue, Izuku's uncle and his crew came along with Smoker and Tashigi who was still recovering a bit. "Hey! Trappy! You made it!" He seemed to be friendly with Trafalgar with it not being mutually related by the Heart Pirate.

"What the hell, Straw Hat!? I have to hear from Niko first out of all of you that Doflamingo got out and this is the best you can do!? I would've started hunting him down if you'd have said something!"

"Our apologies, Trafalgar. We wanted to handle this as silently as possible and Luffy thought it might be for the best that you were not informed given you have some form of a life now." Jinbei mentioned this for Trafalgar to glare at the UA staff coming in as well.