Peace and Pacifism

The final exams had begun for the first years with all of them forced to take on a teacher. In Izuku's case however, he was forced to face off against Monkey D. Garp thanks to the Marines. Now, he is forced to decide how to handle both him and the situation of where he is battling his uncle.

3rd person POV:

As Garp was fighting Izuku, Shoko and Momo, Smoker was watching the events unfold with king Riku next to him. "Seems Izuku's going to have some trouble."

"Indeed." Riku turned to the other screens to notice the other members of class A fighting. "It seems Flare has quite a few notable allies on his side."

"A lot of the class is still hesitant to stand beside him. Unfortunately, this is half due to what Akainu's done." Monet explained this while doing some work in her hands.

"There was nothing we could do to argue having a Marine handle his final exam. We were able to coerce not having an active member of the Marines handle this in hopes to avoid something bad happening. As such, we had to also put our foot down with saying we are abiding by their rules, but they must allow us to choose which one." Recovery Girl drank from some tea she had while continuing. "Out of every Marine that is retired and able to be picked from, Monkey D. Garp was by far one of the only few that I do not believe we would've had many problems suggesting."

"Adding to that, Vice Admiral Garp we can guarantee won't do anything to kill Izuku." Tashigi points this out with Riku turning over towards a screen showing Rebecca and Bakugou on it.

"I can tell that there are people put together for reasons, but why exactly is Rebecca fighting her father with this aggressive looking man?"

"It's to help her learn a lesson. Not every conflict in the world can be resolved through peaceful means." Riku turned towards the elderly hero before turning back towards the screen.

With Rebecca and Bakugou

"So how tough is your old man?" Bakugou began talking with Rebecca to get something to gauge with the former guard captain.

"My father has been in the coliseum of Dressrosa, he has won 300 consecutive wins in a row before becoming the captain of the Dressrosan guards. He was able to battle also one of the top executives of the Donquixote family. Even without two legs, he has mastered the art of being a gladiator to hold notable respect for me and all of our country."

"Sounds tough." Bakugou smirked at this before something caught his ear. "GET DOWN!" Bakugou grabbed Rebecca's head to shove her down to the ground and narrowly get hit in the head by a sword.

"Your reflexes are respectable. Nicely done, boy." Kyros stood up to show a mechanical prosthetic. where his one stub was. "I will admit, you are quite a strong fighter from what I have seen of your hero classes. I hope I shall be able to help you grow as a warrior through this."

Bakugou smiled at this before blasting explosions before trying to give a right hook. "DIE!" Kyros dodged this to his left before slamming his sword into Bakugou's stomach. This shocked everyone before seeing him go flying into a building. "Gah! What the fuck!?"

"I made certain the sword is dull enough where I will not cut someone with it but strong enough though to cause physical harm if needed." Kyros looked back at Rebecca holding her sword prepared to fight. The older man simply walked towards the direction the gate was and stood in front of both. "If you wish to win, you must fight me as if you are ready to harm me in order to achieve your dream. If not, then you shall stay here and you shall not pass." He placed his sword's tip on the ground and rested his hands on it while waiting for Bakugou or Rebecca to make a move.