Tamed Weapon

After an intense Internship, the members of class A return to regular classes. In a way to help relieve the dangers she had put on herself, Izuku agreed to take Monet on a date. As this happened, they were followed by Baby 5 and the rest of the girls who were stricken with a notable bit of animosity. Before the day was over though, Monet had given her former pirate crewmate an offer that would make Izuku far more uncomfortable than he already was.

Izuku POV:

After returning to UA from the little endeavor, I was told by Baby 5 to wait in the common space until I was texted otherwise. As I sat, Tashigi waited across from me looking a little passive aggressive. "So umm...this is really happening?"

"Yep." She didn't speak to me much after this to remain silent.

"I umm...I never did anything like this before. Do you mind explaining to me if there's something I should avoid?"

"Just don't do anything stupid like get anyone pregnant. Use contraceptive."

'Did I...tick her off?' I cleared my throat before hearing Tashigi sigh out.

"Sorry. It's just that...I guess...I'm just jealous of Baby 5 right now." This surprised me a bit since Tashigi wasn't the type to be jealous of Baby 5 at all. "If it means anything, here." She tossed me a set of condoms for it to surprise me. I glanced at her with her face going red. "I ASKED THE MEN OF G-5! I'M NOT SOME KIND OF PERVERT THAT KNOWS YOUR....size." She squeaked out the last part with the box being taken out of my hands.

"Huh, I guess you're finally manning up and fucking someone. Is it Icyhot, bird woman or yes girl?" I blushed at Kaachan's nickname for Baby 5 for him to get his answer. "That chick I swear won't stop being fucking thirsty until you fuck her brains out and show her who's boss."

I got a text shortly after this from Baby 5 to say she was ready for me in my room for me to get up and grab the box of condoms. "Something tells me you're enjoying seeing me suffer." Kaachan smirked before answering.

"In a way, yes."

"I hate you sometimes." I walked up the steps and towards my room. Once there, I stood in front of it with me knocking on the door. "Baby 5. It's Izuku."

"Please come in." I did as she asked to open the door. When I did, a strange scent of vanilla came to my nose to see the lights shut off and probably about eight dozen candles lit. On the bed, Baby 5 laid back in jet black lingerie with what looked like a guarder belt connected to thigh high stockings. "So Izuku~, do you like what you see?"

I only knew one thing after seeing what I was and that was that I was going to hell for thinking what I wanted to do to Baby 5. 'Please god, don't wake me up if this is a dream.' 

Lemon Warning🍋

3rd person POV:

Izuku walked towards the bed's head to sit on the side. He leaned down towards Baby 5 and began kissing her. She wrapped around his head as they began deepening the kiss. Her tongue began sliding into Izuku's mouth for Izuku to wrap around her back and pull her closer in. The sound of the weapon woman's moaning echoed through the room as she felt Izuku sink into the desire for her she craved. Once they pulled apart, a trail of saliva connected them with Izuku looking a little flushed. "Oh my, did that little kiss get you all hot and bothered already?" Baby 5 laughed at this with Izuku somewhat embarrassed of this.

"S-shut up." He pulled his shirt off for Baby 5 to glance at Izuku's toned body and get a small nosebleed. "Now who's hot and bothered?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. Anyway, how about we continue. I'm sure your friend down below would enjoy that." Baby 5 pointed down at Izuku's crotch to show a notable bulge in his pants. She sat up and pushed Izuku on his back before grabbing both his pants and boxers to slide it down. When she did, the weapon fruit user was met with Izuku's member with the tip hitting her and pointed at her face. A small shock was on her face before a blushing smile was seen. "I guess you need me to help you down here, honey~"