Fire Fist's Return

3rd person POV:

Izuku's fists coated with green flames produced a green lighting around with the heat in the stadium rising. "MAN THIS HEAT IS GETTING CRAZY!"

Monet watched in curiously as she pulled a notepad out. "Increased flame heat from at max of 1,200 degrees Celsius to unknown temperature. Green color indicates possible burning of either copper or barium. Possibility to produce blue flames most likely with chances of producing higher temperature flames still unknown."

"What are you doing?" Ochako questioned for Monet to continue placing notes down in the notepad.

"Seeing about documenting everything I can about this new power Izuku has merging his two abilities. Now the question is, how will this turn the tides and what is his limit now?"

Izuku stormed to Lucci with his fist in flames coated with Haki. "GREEN HAWK!" Lucci activated his Haki as well to collide and send a massive heat wave at the crowd. As they connected, the heat emanating off of Izuku's fist began to burn the leopard man's to force him to pull back. As he did, Lucci noticed his knuckles burned even through his Armament Haki.

'Whatever he did, it increased the heat of his attacks.' Lucci started to smirk as Izuku charged again with his fists attacking at increased speeds. "Paper Art." Lucci turned back into his human form to limit his size and avoid Izuku's attacks a little better before kneeing him in the stomach. "Iron Body." His leg was coated with Armament Haki as well to increase the damage done. Izuku spat a bit of blood out before having Lucci's fists directly at his face. "Six King Gun!" A large impact was felt at his face to send him flying back a bit. Before he could hit a wall, Izuku readjusted himself to charge at Lucci one last time.

"Shave!" Izuku used his skills with the six powers to constantly come at different directions at immense speeds with the power of OFA adjusting to force him to go faster. On the outside, it looked as if he was encasing Lucci in a giant tornado of fire. "NOW! GREEN BLOW!" Taking a trick from Smoker, Izuku stormed Lucci from inside the inferno to force him into a wall.

"OH SNAP FOLKS! ROB LUCCI IS DOWN, BUT IS HE OUT!?"

Izuku stood up calmly trying to prepare himself for the inevitable retaliation. "I have to admit, I've never had as much entertainment as I have now in a long time." Lucci walked out of the wall with blood dripping down his head and several burns shown on his body. "Facing you truly is a fight I've wanted for a long time."

'Should've figured it wasn't gonna be that easy.' Izuku took a fighting stance before something in his body began to feel as if it ruptured. "Pwah!" He immediately spat out a large amount of blood and knelt to the ground.

"What's happening!?" Kyoka jumped out of her seat seeing Izuku kneeling.

"It must be a rebound." Monet pointed out. "I warned him if he ever combined the two to take caution. Granted, this isn't a time when he has the ability to be cautious as much."

Lucci started walking towards Izuku with Baby 5 beginning to panic. "He's starting back up again!"

"C'mon Izuku. You got this." Sabo watched worried for his nephew.

"That power you just had was dangerous to use on your body. Without a doubt, you're now feeling the rebound of what you did. Now, you're unable to fight as well." Lucci transformed back into his leopard hybrid form and send a haki coated claw at Izuku. He was able to duck and avoid the attack to get some distance.

'I...can't breathe.' He struggled to gain oxygen in his body as his lungs felt like they were going to explode. 'So this is what the rebound of using both is.'