Sister's Love

In order to rescue Izuku, Smoker creates a small group to take on the Donquixote Family. With his back against the wall, Doflamingo traps all in Kamino in a prison called the Bird Cage and puts bounties on Izuku and his friends' heads. In an attempt to end this quickly, Izuku splits apart from the group with Smoker and Rebecca while everyone else handles the Executives.

3rd person POV:

Heading towards the top, Baby 5 felt absolute disgust and desire to end everything that was going on. 'To think I let this get so far. Izuku, I'm sorry that I went off on my own. I just want to avoid you getting hurt.' She felt the ground move under her before looking up and seeing the earth reshape and form into Pica's head. "What is it?"

"....Doffy wants to speak with you."

"Good. Cause I want to speak with him too." Pica smiled at this comment as he let the Weapon Fruit user pass by. As this happened, Izuku alongside Rebecca and Smoker who had followed after him, began reaching where Pica was with him glaring down at them.

"Don't think you'll be able to slip by so easily, Portgas." All three stopped when they heard his voice for there to be a silence between them. "If you wish to take on Doffy, then you'll have to go through me first."

Izuku was shaking notably with it making his two companions confused and worried. "Flare? Are you alri-"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HIS VOICE IS SO HIGH! IT SOUNDS LIKE HE'S HUFFING HELIUM! HAHAHAHA!" Izuku couldn't stop laughing as his laugher was slightly contageious to Rebecca for her to start snickering.

"Hehehe! We shouldn't laugh. He's our enemy and is....HAHAHAHAHA!" Both couldn't stop laughing with Smoker glaring at them with irritation.

"I taught you better to control your emotions." Smoker looked away while wanting to laugh as well. However, the Top Executive did not find this funny in the slightest. He glared down at the group and began pulling more of the ground up to create a massive form of him with his eyes having veins shown from his rage.

"I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET EVER LAUGHING AT ME!" He gave a punch towards Izuku for Rebecca to immediately stop laughing and panic at what she's assisted in. This stopped when Izuku used his powers to melt the stone and Smoker using his Devil Fruit to fly up and attack Pica's stone head, forcing his attention on him.

"Get going you two. I've got here!" The two nodded for them to head off with Pica focusing his attention on the Vice Admiral in front of him.

"And here I thought the Marines and us were on the same level."

"You might've gotten Akainu to side with you filthy low class hides, but I'm not willing to give up my morals in hopes to get who I want."

The Executive glared at Smoker with some impress. "There's very few of you left in this world. More just because people like you die like dogs!" He attacked the Vice Admiral for him to block the attack and smirk.

"Then let's see if you can succeed in that, soprano man."

On the lower level

Monet and Sugar stood across one another staring intently. "What do you think you'll accomplish trying to talk with me. You've already betrayed the young master, so just die in a ditch somewhere."

"I already did. Twice if we're honest. But you know something, death has a funny way of making things turn a new light." Monet looked at her sister with unease. "Since we were children, we never knew peace outside of the Donquixote family. Doflamingo found us and took us in. I don't hate him for that because it gave us a home. If anything, I'm beyond grateful he did. It gave us the one thing we were missing. A home. Somewhere we belonged. I didn't care if I was a pawn or a piece of disposable garbage to Doflamingo. I already owed my life to him."