Beast Titan

How did you get your abilities?"

Corporal Levi asks as he is staring daggers into my soul while Erwin who usually was nice to be around, had a stern look.

Should I really tell them the truth? Think, y/n... What are the benefits for me?

I guess one of the benefits was to help them understand that if Eren's power gets into the wrong hands, everything and everyone will perish. It was worth giving up my life if it meant the Marley and their stupid Warriors never even got close to the power.

To be honest, I don't care if the people of Paradis find out the truth behind Titans or not. So it's not like I had an interest of helping them with that, I am here to protect the Founding Titan. To protect Eren.

To be totally honest, that's the only benefit I could think of. And besides, my mother told me to be careful who I tell my secrets to. A person who is a spy from the Marley could be Levi or Erwin or anyone I am close with or not. I had to be clever and outwit my enemies. Making them think they have the upper hand but at the last second, sweep their feet.

I sighed. Time to lie.

"It was true I always grew up on the streets. I had no home until the age of 11 when Connie took me in at Ragoko Village. Before that, a random women came to me in the middle of the night when I was sleeping on the ground, picking scraps from the garbage to survive. I didn't understand where I was going until I realized that I was in Wall Maria. This was one year after it was breached. She injected something in me and everything else went black. The next thing I knew I was all by myself. I went to look for the women but she had disappeared. It was already sunset and it was getting darker. I ended up hurting myself from debris and I became a Titan from the self-inflicted pain I did on accident. Then everything went black again. I woke up to find two Survey Corps members find me on, what I am guessing, their expedition. And then after that day I realized I had that ability." I answer with lies written all over it. Yet, it looked to me Erwin was buying it but I couldn't read Mr. Stoic-all-seriousness.

"I remember." Levi spoke up. "When we retreated from the expedition, me and Hanji found her. She was the little girl riding on Hanji's horse."

"Ah, yes. But you did say you were in Wall Maria, how come I didn't recall you explaining sighting any Titans. And I remember all expedition as clear as a crystal. We encountered many Titans that expedition. Please explain." Erwin interrogates and I felt sweat go down my back but I kept my cool to come up with another excuse.

"In total honesty, sir. I don't remember much that happened that day. I was a little girl. I didn't even realize how to use my powers until I saw Eren transforming. I knew I had the ability, but I never knew how to use it. But if you have any suspicion I am lying, just know I am being truthful and honest." I reply back.

"How were you able to learn on your own to strike lightening from the sky with your hands?" Levi asks. "We weren't even suspecting you are lying but I think now we might be."

I gulped. "It was on impulse, sir. Just how Eren learned to turn into a Titan when he subconsciously did self-inflicted pain. It just happened. I am not sure how to explain it, sir. But if I did try to, I am sure you wouldn't understand because, well... You aren't a Titan shifter." I defended myself.

There was a moment of silence and I knew they were both thinking about what they want to do with me. In total honesty, I knew the only person who could kill me we Levi after I saw what he did to Annie. It was terrifying.

Then Erwin pulled out a paper and a document and looked at it.

"Y/n L/n. L/n is you're last name, correct?" Erwin asks and I nod. "We looked through files and documents from the MP of every citizen with the last name L/n but none came up. You are the only one from the L/n clan. Please explain?" Erwin asks.

Dang, these guys are really at my throats right now.

"As I told you before, I have always lived in the streets. I do remember having parents, but it's a flogged memory. I just know from instincts I have them but don't have any proof other then I couldn't possibly survive all on my own in the streets. I didn't want my last name to be Springer so I chose something random and chose L/n." I answer.

Erwin then set down his paper and went back to his thinking face.

"Why did you hide being the Thunder Titan? You could've told us that at the meeting about Annie... Why did you take it as far as breaking your arm again when we investigated you?" Levi asked with a cold tone.

I put on my actress face.

I look down with a sad look on.

"This sounds stupid. But at the time in the expedition I didn't reveal it was me because I was scared with myself. I became a soldier to help humanity bring extinction to the Titans to only become the one thing I've always hated. And after how I saw people treating Eren at the tribunal, calling him a monster than calling people close to him one. I was even more scared. Not just for me but for the people I love. I transformed at the expedition because I was a very with myself and the Female Titan. And in Stohess District, because it was for Eren." I answer pretending I am on the verge to cry.

Erwin sees this and gives me sympathetic smile.

"So you're a soldier who has devoted their heart for mankind?" Erwin asks and I lift my head and nod. "Alright then, what if we can use you. Like Eren. We use your Titan abilities to help us retake Wall Maria and find the secret to the Titans and the Walls." Erwin suggests.

"That's all I ever wanted to do." I say creasing the ends of my lips upward ever so slightly.

"But still, there are some big problems with that." Levi takes me out of my peacefulness. "The Military Police still wants Eren. We tried to hide the fact you were the other Titan in Stohess District but there were too many witnesses witnessing you coming out of your Titan form nape the MP was informed and they want you too with no tribunal debates." Levi adds.

"We'll find a way to persuade. Other than that, y/n. I think you have had enough rest. You're free to go." Erwin says and starts to stand up until someone barges the door open.

"Commander Erwin! Titans are in Wall Rose! It's been breached!" a scout soldier says and my eyes widen slightly.

"I see," Erwin says and heads out the door and so does Levi.

Levi then stops at the door frame.

"Aren't you coming?"

And I got up, put on my uniform and gear, and walked out.