Yellow Dress

It has been a week since Historia's coronation and Hanji has been training Y/n and Eren to do hand to hand combat in their Titan forms. Hanji told them to go all out but try not to also actually kill each other as well. Erwin, Levi, Hanji, Mikasa, Connie, and a few other scouts watch as the two lovers try to beat each other up.

This is gonna' be fun...

Y/n gets into her fighting stance and so does Eren. Eren charges at y/n, hardening his fist while y/n sends thunder spark all over her body. She uses the thunder to take out the hardening and it only shaders it just a little bit since it isn't armor.

They fight each other using their powers until they both wore-out; y/n was first.

Connie and Moblit helps y/n out of her Titan form and Hanji and Mikasa help Eren. They are both set down on a chair, each watching their Titan carcass steam out.

"I have some things you each should be working on." Hanji walks over to them while looking at a clipboard that had analysis information, "You, Eren, need to work on your hardening for when we plug the hole in Wall Maria. For Y/n, you have to learn how to have more endurance. We notice even after a single thunder strike you lose a lot of energy and stamina. We will be needing a lot of that for the thunder spears." Hanji says and Eren perked up.

"Thunder spears?"

Hanji on smirked at him before walking away.

"Yes, ma'am." y/n says. Her tone was kind of sad and drained and Eren looked at her, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion.

"You're not sad because I beat you in hand to hand combat, right?" Eren asks.

"No... I'm not sad. Just emotionally and physically drained. I wonder when this would end? When will we win? Even if we did... What after that? Would we finally be free from this war or not? This is jwas swo exmjhaudting." she answers and muffles her face into her hands on the last part.

Y/n felt so exhausted from the fighting. She was in a serious state of hiraeth. An almost numbing reverie she can't escape. Her getting these weird memories about a guy named Samuel, wondering why her memories were taken away from her and how, why was she even in the Survey Corps anyways, and how she was going to deal with everything.

"Have you ever heard of the sea?"

Y/n froze her hand that was rubbing her face and broke out of her reverie about exhaustion. She slowly turns her face and looks at Eren.

"No... What's that?" she asks.

Just as Eren was about to answer, Hanji beat him, "Everyone! Listen! Today is a day off. Don't ask further questions as to why it is. Leave! These are orders from Commander Erwin!" Hanji ordered.

"Yes, ma'am!"

Y/n looked over at Eren who gave her a 'don't know why she said that but I'm cool with it' look.

"Well that's great. You can finally have a break." Eren nudged Y/n's shoulder and smiled.

"I guess..."

Eren didn't know why she was so down but he didn't like it.

"Here... Since it's our day off, why don't we go walk around Trost? Maybe that can make you feel not drained." Eren suggests.

Y/n stared at him, blankly, and he was getting nervous if he said something wrong.

"Only if you'll tell me about the sea." y/n says and walks away.

Eren stares at her figure walking away for a moment before smiling widely and clenching his fist in victory.

"I got a date!"