chapter 7

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

AS THE 104TH WALK heroically up the stairs a bunch of cadets with rifle try to stop them. Y/N only scoffed at their boldness for taking on the Special Operations Squad.

"Hey! Stop right there!"

"This area is under Yeagerist control!"

"Do you think you can just-"

Before the cadet could finish his sentence Jean grabs him by the collar and scowled right before his face. "Tell me, recruit. Are you gonna put your life on the line to stop us from saving the great Eren Yeager?" Jean asked sarcastically.

"...No" the recruit muttered in fear.

"Then fight Marley with all the soldiers you've got." Jean ordered.

"Open all the cells!" Connie yelled.

Everyone was let out but most of them had armbands meaning they ingested the wine that had Zeke's spinal fluid in it. Including Commander Pixis.

"LISTEN UP, ALL OF YOU." Commander Pixis yelled at the top of his lungs. "We have limited supply of ODM gear! First priority goes to those without black armbands! All who had a taste of the wine follow me! We'll fight off the invaders on the front lines!"

"Yes, sir!"

Quickly, Mikasa and Y/N head to the same supply room to put gear on. She can hear Louise and Mikasa talking but she was too nervous to even listen in on their conversation.

Y/N was only worried about Carla. People may think she doesn't care about her but she does with her whole heart. She's expressed how many times she wanted to birth her. She loves Carla and the fact that she doesn't know about her whereabouts makes her shake with anxiety.

As Y/N thought about all possibilities that Carla could be in right now - getting kidnapped, raped, murdered, etc, etc, etc - she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder and turns around to see Mikasa.

"Y/N. It's time to go." Mikasa reminded. Y/N gulped down her anxiety and nodded before trembly walking out into the battlefield.

Before Y/N could leave with the others, Louise called out her name. "Y/N." Louise said.