chapter 6

a/n: hey guys. I would appreciate it if you stopped commenting "ew, children." do you expect a five year old to act mature? no. and let's not forget YOU were once a child, too.

and also the comments about "we should've aborted her." um... yeah... please stop...

besides, there is an important reason as to why carla was born in the first place and it wasn't just because Eren's pullout game is weak lmao.

anyways, just wanted to put that out there whether if your pro-choice or pro-life. I don't care. please stop commenting those things.

OH AND ALSO BECAUSE MANGA WON ON THE POLL I WILL NOT WAIT UNTIL CHAPTERS ARE ANIMATED. SO FROM THIS POINT AND BEYOND THERE WILL BE SPOILER.

take care </3
-poopiebutt6901

take care </3-poopiebutt6901

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

a few hours earlier

Y/N is locked up in a cell with the 104th with Nicolo and the Braus family. Y/N was still shattered to piece from what Eren said. She didn't even know Eren could have the guts to say that to her even after everything they've been through.

Y/N kept asking herself... did she truly love him or not? If what Eren said was true or false, it would'nt deny the fact Y/N still loved him. Whether if it was because Samuel made her feel that way towards Eren or not. She started asking herself if it was true what he said. Was it all fake love? Did she truly not love Eren and that it was just Samuel? It would explain the stupid voice going on in her head.

"So...? Do we just watch everything unfold from in here?" Connie asked as he crossed his arms and leaned against the cell bars while the tea kettle sizzles.

"The hot water's ready." Nicolo announced to Mr. Braus.

"Looks like teatime. Here." Mr. Braus said as he gave Armin and Y/N a cup full of tea.