chapter 10

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

YOU'RE STILL FROZEN in your spot as you hugged Carla as the Walls fell. Carla was someone who had powers close to Ymir. Carla could control all Belair's. She could control you.

"M-Mom, I just saw..." Carla started to speak before you and her were suddenly transported to the paths.

"Hear me, all Subjects of Ymir." a voice said. "My name is Eren Yeager. I speak to you through the Founding Titan's power. For years, people outside this island has grown hatred and a desire for the people of Paradis to be wiped out and exterminated. I reject those wishes. I have undone all hardening and the Wall Titans have awakened and began their march. My goal is to protect the people of Paradis. The island that bore and raised me. The rumbling shall not stop until all life outside the island are exterminated." Eren said and you and Carla were transported out of the paths.

You looked at Carla to see if she was okay. "Carla! Are you alright?!" you asked frantically.

Her eyes were just wide with her mouth hung open. Her eyes were glossed and pooled with tears as they look into your eyes. "Dad... He..." Carla was about to speak before shaking her head and gulping down all fear. "No. We have to continue." Carla said as she looked at you with determined eyes.

Carla then saw a bird fly behind you as you only looked at her with confusion. Carla nodded before grabbing your hand and pulling you up to your feet.

"C'mon, mom. We have to get somewhere safe." Carla said.

Since your ODM gear was broken due to your transformation, you and Carla watched as soldiers with ODM gear fight off the remaining Titans that Zeke spawned.

Somehow, you and Carla got to a building safely and saw the volunteers alongside Jean. Jean and Onyankopon seemed to be in a deep conversation.

"Jean!" you called out and he turned his head while his eyes widened. He immediately stood up and went towards you and Carla as he picked Carla up. "Carla, remember uncle Jean?" you asked and she nodded her head.