SPECIAL CHAPTER - FOURTH OF JULY SPECIAL

UNEDITED: SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS

"WOOHOO!! WE'RE HERE!" Carla shouts as she sticks her head out of the sun roof of the car.

"YEAAHH!!!" Eren shorts along side Carla, his daughter.

"Eren put Carla down before she flies out of the car or gets a bug in her mouth." you scolded.

Currently right now, Eren was driving you and Carla to the beach to meet up with some other family friends for Fourth Of July.

Carla was currently standing on Eren's lap as her face was outside of the sun roof while Eren drove.

Carla wore white shorts and a bathing suit top while Eren had a tight navy shirt on with cargo shorts and black sunglasses.

You had a plain white tee-shirt and Nike shorts with a bikini underneath for sun bathing.

"Relaxxx, it's fourth of July so we should have fun." Eren joked as he drove through the beach and pulled up to where everyone else was and you gave a glare.

"Well she can't have fun if she's flying onto the ground." you said as you got closer to Eren's race.

Eren only smirked and got his face closer to yours, "You're such a mom."

You hated that statement so much but it was true and Eren knew how much it annoyed you. You only groaned in annoyance at the comment and Eren chuckled and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Daddy! I see Marlene and Armin and Ann-Ann and Jean and Mika and Uncle Connie and-"

"Yes, Yes, Carla, all of your Aunt's and Uncles are here." Eren cut off Carla before she named every single human being at the beach. "Okayyy, let's go!" Eren said as he grabbed Carla and picked her up while getting out of the car.

You also got out of the car, too. "Hey, guys." you greeted.

"Hey! It's the Jaegers!" Connie shouted.

"AHHHH CARLA YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE." Sasha shouted as she charged towards Eren and Carla and snatched her away from Eren. "Let's go eat popsicles!" Sasha said.

"YAYYY! POPSICLES!" Carla cheered with her fists up.

"Hello, Y/N and Eren." Marlene greeted. She was in shorts and a red bikini top.

"Hey, Marlene. How are you doing?" you asked.

"Eh, I don't think I should be out in the sun any longer or else I will get sunburnt." Marlene said. It was true. She was a tall women with super pale skin and red hair. Her skin gets very pale and sunburnt easily even with sun screen on.

"Just stay under the umbrella." you smiled.

Over in the corner of your eye you can already see Eren shirtless, playing football with Connie, Jean, Armin, and Annie.

It was no doubt that Eren was as attractive as ever with his brown man bun and glorious abs that was sculptured to look like greek gods.

You then saw Mikasa walking up to you. She was wearing a purple sports bra and black shorts. "Hey, why aren't you playing with them?" you asked.

"They said I was too overpowered so they kicked me off because it was unfair." Mikasa said calmly and you laughed.

"You should take that as a compliment. Who brought the goods?" you asked.

"There's no drugs."

"I didn't mean that." you responded at Mikasa's bluntness. "I meant who brought the fireworks?"