Military Police vs. Survey Corps (14)

🥀

🥀

Me, Armin, and Mikasa were all sitting in the cafeteria eating our food quietly until Mikasa spoke up. "Eren's inquisition... What's it about?" Mikasa wonders.

"I'm not sure, but I'd guess they're deciding what to do with Eren." Armin guesses. "What to do with him?" Mikasa asks in confusion and concern.

"Probably whether to kill him or let him live." Armin says and Mikasa looks at him with wide eyes with fear in them. I was unfazed but I still did care.

"It means if Eren goes with the Survey Corps, he'll live. And if the Military Police win him over, they are somehow going to dissect him and he will die." I explained in a calm and annoyed tone.

And to that Mikasa stands up in shock and fear. But it was soon cut out when the door opened.

"Mikasa Ackerman! Armin Arlert! Y/n L/n! Are you here?" the Military Police members yelled.

"Yes, sir." Mikasa answers and both me and Armin stand up next to her. "You've been ordered to appear as witnesses at this afternoon's inquiry."

~~~~~~~~~
🥀
~~~~~~~~~

Me, Armin, and Mikasa enter the tribunal room and stood by a barrier. Shortly after we heard the doors open and there we saw Eren kneeling down with his hands trapped to a pole from the handcuffs.

Armin and Mikasa look at him with concern and confusion. Though I had those exact emotions about what's happening, I didn't show it. I was pretty blunt and stoic.

As I stared at Eren he was also staring all around the room but his gaze finally met my eyes.

It was quickly broken off when a door open and there sat what I was guessing the Judge.

They Judge started to explain to Eren that there is going to be proposals from both the Military Police and the Survey Corps and whatever his judgment was is whether he lived or dies. Basically the exact words I told Mikasa and Armin.

He started first with the Military Police's proposal. "I, Commander of the Military Police, Nile Dawk, will present my proposal. After a thorough investigation of Eren's body, we believe he should be eliminated immediately. It's certainly true that his Titan power overcame our previous peril. However, now his existence threatens to spark a civil war. So we ask him to die for humanity's sake, leaving behind all the information he can." the Commander of the Military Police proposed.

Then a wallist started talking about how Eren was bad to the embodiment of god which he was referring to the walls because wallist worship them like they are one.