chapter 11

A/N: I lowkey forgot what happens after the rumbling takes place until when the alliance are near the campfire so I'm just going to start off from there but I'll keep you guys up with what happens in between the scenes I didn't write.

Hange tells Mikasa, Jean, and Y/N that they had made an alliance with Marley to stop the rumbling.

Hange insists that Carla stays behind when Y/N tries to bring her.

Y/N then tells Hange (in secret) about what Carla may be capable of. Hange says it makes sense and brings her just in case but in no way, shape, or form will Carla be brought into combat, only if Y/N gets more reoccurring dreams that could help them.

Now we are brought to the campfire scene, the only people who know about Carla's ability are Hange, Levi, and Y/N. And if Carla knows about her ability is unknown.

 And if Carla knows about her ability is unknown

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

EVERYONE SAT quietly by the campfire in a sort of awkward silence as they were now al with each other instead of not at each other's throats. It was extremely weird.

Y/N and Carla sat by Levi who was covered up in a blanket on a wagon stroller. Carla was sleeping peacefully with her head on Y/N's lap as she stroked Carla's hair.

"Instead of staring each other down could some of you help me?" Hange asked.

"Hmph. To think we'd all be here taking a meal together after all the time we spent trying to kill each other... It's interesting. What changed your mind? You know you'll get the world you want if you just let Eren Yeager go. That heaven for you island devils. We were so close to keeping Eren and Zeke from coming into contact... if only you hadn't helped them out." Theo said.

"Like I explained, General... none of us want genocide. We wouldn't have scurried off to a forest to lay low and make stew if we did." Hange said.

"So you're saying you finally see whose side justice is on..." Theo asked which provoked Jean.

"Justice? Were you just talking about...justice? You? So we were the bad guys for fighting against those Titans you people kept sending over us?! Listen up! The reason we fought hard as we did is because we didn't want to be eaten alive by Titans! And you're over there trying to say that's something only devils would do?!" Jean asked.