That Day

"Come on, Natalie!" Mabel yelled as her feet ran in the field.

"I can't or else my dress with get stuck!" Natalie yelled back.

As the two little girls played in the field, a boy with h/c hair and e/c eyes scowls at them while he lets out a tch.

"You Eldian little girls need to get out of this field. I was here first! I'll report you and make you go to paradise!" the boy, also known as Kenneth, yelled.

Mabel stopped her laughing and smiling and froze at the mention of paradise. Her blonde locks fell down her back and her green hues widened in fear as she look at the boy.

"W-We're sorry! We'll go!" Mabel squeaked. "Come on! Let's go, Natalie!"

"Hah! That's right! You get goin'! I'll make you pure Titans you and you'll eat all the Eldians on that island like your ancestors did to the whole world! Bahaha!-"

"Good."

Kenneth's sadistic laughing stopped as Natalie turns around with a scowl and gritted teeth.

"Send me to paradise! I'll make sure to devour you first!" Natalie barked back as her brown hair waved back and forth everytime she stomped, her fierce carmel eyes glared at the Marleyian boy.

Kenneth was surprised at first but then smirked, "Good. I'll make sure you and your cute friend along with you're guy's family get sent to paradise where you'll be pure Titans forever and ever and ever." Kenneth taunted.

"Natalie! Stop it!" Mabel pleaded but Natalie didn't listen.

"A thing about Natalie is that she is persistent and holds her ground. If she believes in something, she'll make sure she shows that she is right. Not only that, Natalie is short-tempered and hot-headed which reminds of you, Eren."

"No way! Whatever, we'll leave but only because we don't wanna' be around you Marleyans!" Natalie yelled back and stuck out her tongue before stomping the other way.

"Don't say "Marleyans" like it's a bad thing! You would kill to be me, hah!" Kenneth smirked.

Natalie then stopped in her tracks and looked back at Kenneth with a scowl.

"Like I'd ever want to be you." Natalie said in a low tone.

"Natalie!" Mabel called out.

"Damn you Eldians!" Kenneth cursed then started chasing after Natalie.

"Come on, Mabel!" Natalie smirked as she pulled Mabel's arm while they were running from the angry Marleyan boy, Kenneth.

"Natalie! You have to stop! You're going to get us killed!" Mabel said with a distressed face.

"Don't worry. Just think of it as a game of tag." Natalie smirk

They then ran through the alley ways and bridges of the Liberio Internment Zone. Natalie and Mabel did parkour while Kenneth still chased behind them.

"Come catch me, l/n!" Natalie taunted.

"I'll kill you Eldians!" Kenneth yelled.

After jumping over many bridges and running through many fields, Natalie and Mabel's running stops when they are in an alleyway and they bump into three men. They look up and see they are in Marleyan uniforms.

Mabel's already distressed face becomes more wide to see the men glaring down on them. Natalie was also scared too.

"What are you Eldian kids doing?" one of them asks.