Outside the Walls of Orvurd District

They walk up to the gateway and saw that there was a net blocking it. Meaning the enemies are now defending.

Moblit and Armin helped Hanji walk while Connie helped y/n but she was doing way better than Hanji.

The yellow light through the gateway was still shining.

"A Titan transformed?" Levi asked.

Then the pillars started breaking, "Th-This place is gonna' collapse!" Sasha said.

"Captain. Give me a few more minutes... then I can transform." y/n weakly said.

"It's no use. Who knows if we'll even make it out alive, even if you transform and hold up debris from crashing on us." Levi replied.

More debris fell, "Captain! The hole!" Armin pointed and saw there was an opening.

"Armin! Moblit! Take Hanji! Connie! Take y/n. Get out of here!" Levi ordered.

"Captain!" Y/n called out.

"Leave!" he ordered and left to go towards the light and so did the others.

"Eren..." y/n mumbles under her breath as Connie takes her away on his 3DM gear.

~*~

Y/n flutters her eyes open. She looks around and sees she's in a wagon. She slowly gets up looks around but the wandering of her eye stops as she met with farmilar turquoise eyes. The eyes she fell for.

"Eren...?" she mumbles.

"Y/n..."

She then gets up and hugs him but quickly pulls out of it to look at his face, "What happened?" she asks as her eyes wandered her surroundings, "And why does it feel so- Historia... You're safe as well."

"Hello, y/n." Historia smiles slightly.

"Are you guys alright. What happened?" y/n asks.

"Look behind you." Eren told her and she turned her head around to see the most humongous Titan someone could possibly see. You'd expect her to gasp or have her eyes widen but she stares at it with an annoyed face before sitting back down and groaning.

"I was knocked out for twenty minutes and this happens..." y/n sighs in annoyance with her face back to her usual stoic expression.

A horse then came over to them, "Erwin." Levi says.

"Is everyone alright?" Erwin asks as he peaks into the wagon.

"Hanji's our only casualty." Levi says and Hanji waved her hand, gesturing she's fine.

"Seems like nothing too serious. Well done, everyone." Erwin complimented.

"I've got a whole slew of things to report, but first..." Levi says.

"What's that Titan?" Erwin asks.

"Rod Reiss." Levi answers and Erwin and Y/n gives a slightly shocked look which is rare. "I think we need your call on this, Commander."

"Regardless, we don't have time to stand here and chat. Return to Wall Sheena." Erwin ordered.

"You're gonna let it crawl up the wall?" Levi asks.

"To Orvud District, actually." Erwin responded and continued ahead.

~*~

Eren and Historia explained everything that happened and all the information they knew to Hanji.

"Let's put this all together... Basically, Rod Reiss was after the Founding Titan that dwells within Eren. But the Founding Titans true potential won't work unless if it's in the hands of Reiss blood. Even if a Reiss obtains the power, they're controlled by the First King's will and refuse to liberate humanity from the Titans. Well that's interesting... Any of this sound farmiliar to you, y/n?" Hanji asks.