The Raid on Stohess District (24)

🥀

🥀

Several Days earlier...
(3rd person POV)

"They're late. Erwin and his men are keeping me waiting. The MP escorts will come here before they do." Levi says before taking a sip of his tea.

He was in a room with Eren and Y/n. It was awfully quiet in the room and so was the atmosphere.

"How did you survive, y/n? Eren told me he saw you get crushed under the Female Titan's arm muscles." Levi asks and y/n looks down with sadness.

"It was reckless move. I knew I was going to get crushed but my body didn't cooperate with my mind. I did get crushed but I survived out of luck." y/n answers.

Levi then didn't respond back for awhile leaving the room silent once more.

"Did you happen to see the Thunder Titan...?" Levi asks and y/n almost flinches but stayed calm.

She lifts her head to look up at Levi with confusion on her face and Eren stares at her closely.

"The Thunder Titan...? What is that? Was there another Titan shifter like Eren?" y/n asks Levi who was watching her closely to see if she was lying.

"Nevermind. That was a rhetorical question..." Levi replies and y/n loosens up.

"You're talking a lot today, Captain." Eren points out. "Don't be stupid. I always talk a lot." Levi snickered back but put down his tea down to caress his leg which was hurting from when he protected Mikasa from getting killed.

"I'm sorry. Back then, if I hadn't made the wrong choice... This never would've happened." Eren clenched his fists.

"I told you... No one ever knows how things will turn out." Levi reminds Eren but then the door opens.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Erwin apologizes. "Not at all, sir." Eren replies.

Erwin, Mikasa, Armin, and Jean also enter the room.

"We have identified a person who may be the Female Titan." Erwin says and Eren let's out a small gasp while y/n widens her eyes in interest. "This time, we won't let her escape.

Everyone then sat down.

"We have two things to discuss. First, the operation will be in two days. It will take place in Stohess District, on our way to the capital. This is our first and last chance. Once we pass that point, Eren will be remanded to the capital. Our pursuit of those who seek to destroy the walls will become fraught with difficulty. Ultimately, humanity stands to go extinct. We will stake everything on this plan. Here it is. When we pass through Stohess, Eren will act as a decoy, and lead the target into this underground tunnel. If we can get her to the lowest level, given the tunnel's size and structural integrity, even if the target transform we can immobilize her. But if she transform before then... Eren, we'll need your help." Erwin explains.