Learning (2)

☆☆☆

A

FTER HANJI AND the other people on horses drop you off, you walk around to find anyone who can help you. You end up walking a whole day in the grassy fields trying to find a small village you can seek help from. You start to see one from the south of Wall Rose. You pick up your pace and start running towards it. The village was filled with people and children everywhere. Everyone looked joyful and happy. You wish you had that feeling back.

You used to be happy and out going but now you are cold and hardly ever talk. You see a boy around your age with bald gray hair and was extremely short. He was sitting on the ground against the wall of a house and two other boys were standing up in front of him.

"Look! He is going to cry!" exclaimed the boy.

"Let's teach him a lesson!" the other one said.

"No! Please! I didn't do anything! All I was saying is the truth!" the grey haired boy pleaded.

"This is what you get for talking trash about me. You filthy foul load piece of trash!" and the boy kicked the grey haired boy.

"Woah! Do it again! The look on his face is priceless!" the other boy said.

And as he was about to kick the grey haired boy again you grab his leg and sweep his foot making him fall.

You look down at him giving him your coldest glare.

"Harming kids to fight back? That's quite lame." you say with a cold and quiet voice.

He stares up to look at you wide in the eyes. You shift your glare over to the other boy who also looked terrified.

"Would you like me to demonstrate my fighting on you too?" you ask.

"Come on dude! Let's get out of here! That girl is crazy!" the boy helps the other one up and runs away.

You get rid of your glare and look down on the grey haired boy.

"Thank you so much! My name is Conny Springer. How could I ever repay you!" Conny looks up at you in thanks.