chapter 9

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"RUN! THE ELDIANS ARE coming!" voices shout as fire and spears were thrown into the hearts of everyone in the village. Heads being cut off, merciless cheers from the merciless empire were ringing in everyone's ears. Despite the fear Samuel held Ymir closely to his chest as they hid in the small hut as the Eldian Empire over took their village.

Samuel and Ymir were only ten. Samuel watched as his mother was killed by a fire that started. His father was out of the picture.

Samuel and Ymir both cuddled in each others braces knowing that they will die even if the Eldians do find them or not.

They were just kids. But who knew that they were lucky enough to be turned into slaves.

Samuel is now putting away buckets of water. As he goes for another metal bucket the friction causes him to be shocked.

He turns over to Ymir to see if she's okay only to see her looking at the pigs before closing the fence and walking away.

Samuel had dirty blonde hair that was even more dirtier due to the fact he was a hard working slave. He has blue eyes and thick eyebrows.

But those eyebrows scrunched up in confusion when everyone pointed at Ymir when Fritz asked who let out the pigs.

Ymir didn't let out the pigs, but everyone pointed at her. Samuel was begging for Ymir to fight back and defend herself, but she took the punishment she didn't deserve.

Why? Because she didn't want everyone to get their eyes gouged out so she took the sacrifice.

Samuel hated every slave that pointed towards the Ymir. But most of all, he hates Fritz.

Samuel secretly watched as Ymir ran through the forest as Fritz' men chased Ymir as they threw arrows. Occasionally, Samuel would chuck rocks at them to try his best to stop them without getting caught.