prolouge for s4

☆☆☆

THE AIRSHIP MOTOR rumbles. Faint screams and crashes could be heard outside and all y/n could think is what in the world has Eren even become. Was this really Eren? The Eren she met seven years ago? Not only that, it wasn't like she could go out into in the battlefield and scold Eren herself. She was going to kill lots of people too. In the letters Eren sent to the Survey Corps, she was assigned to help Eren defeat the Jaw and take down the War Hammer. If she succeeds, Eren or her can inherit the War Hammer Titan.

Y/n was shaking. Not only just because she was in a moving airship, but also because she was going to kill a lot of innocent people. Men. Women. Children. Y/n clenched her fist to the thought of her killing children when she thought of her own. Carla would be so disappointed or even scared of her if she ever found out what her parents truly do in war. Not to mention y/n hasn't told Carla that both of her parents were Titan shifters.

"Hey." y/n looks up to see Armin. His usual soft expression was on his face. "We gotta go." Armin reminded while opening up the doorway of the airship.

Y/n doesn't say anything but nods. She stands up as she reveals the tightening new Survey Corps outfit and jumps into the battlefield. Currently, the Cart was shooting down tons of Survey Corps soldiers. Y/n looks down at her ring before jumping out. As she jumps out everything seemed to be in slow motion. She saw her landing spot and looked around -- women, children, and men all around it. Her transformation would surly kill them.

She pulled out the blade of her ring and sliced her thumb drawing blood. Lightening struck which made everyone's attention go to it. Pieck and Porco look in fear as flesh and bones came together. Eren looks intently as well.

And there appeared the Thunder Titan. Stolen from the Belair family. The Thunder Titan stands there for a moment which confuses Pieck and Porco but then realized she was making direct eye contact with Eren who was staring back. Not only that she was glaring. It was like that for a moment before the Thunder Titan raised up her hand and let out a roar. In a matter of seconds, thousands of thunders struck down everywhere and one even did some damage on the Jaw. After the thunder wrath stopped, the Thunder Titan extended her right hand and sparks flew everywhere. Then there revealed her signature thunder whip.

She swirls it around and glares and the Cart and Jaw in her fighting stance. Not soon after the Beast appears. Just as things were getting hectic Armin finally transformed destroying the enemies port.

Finally at last, it was Paradis vs. Marley.

 Marley