Reply

The two figures start to make their way through the tall grass as squad Levi is ready to attack their ambush. But y/n on the other hand was sitting behind a rock worried for Eren and bored as she could ever be.

But to their fortune, those two figures so happen to be Hanji and Moblit. Squad Levi gathers around Levi as he read something from an article and they eagerly wait for his answer.

"And there you have it. The coup d'état was successful. Premier Zachary has control of the capital and administrative district. The nobility hasn't rebelled." Hanji explains.

"What about Boss Reeves incident?" Armin asks.

"We got a confession that priced the charges unfounded. The charges were bogus, they abused their power, and King Fritz was a total fake. All of our actions were classified self-defense. In other words, we're free people now." Hanji says.

The whole squad Levi stares at each other for a moment before breaking out into cheers. Jean puts his fist up, Connie does a kick in the air, Sasha jumps on Mikasa while Mikasa tries to get her off, and Armin almost suffocates by y/n hugging him so tight. And Levi... he just stands there unfazed.

~*~

Y/n sat in a wagon while Squad Levi and Hanji and Moblit traveled to the Reiss's church chapel. Y/n was getting anxious and started fidgeting with her hands because she wanted to know if Eren was safe or not and Connie took note of this.

"Just calm down." Connie comforted in a whisper tone.

"Yeah..." y/n whispers back, "Hanji... You know where they are?" y/n asks.

"Yes. I'll explain. Erwin gave me a report regarding Reiss' land. Most of it has to do with incidents that happened five years ago." Hanji says.

"Five years ago?" Armin says.

"Right. On the day Wall Maria was breached. I'll summarize the important parts. He had five children, important one was his eldest daughter Frieda. But five years ago, disaster struck. With the world being plunged into pure chaos, some bandits raided and set fire on the only chapel around. Unfortunately the Reis family were also praying that night. So the whole family except for Rod Reiss died."

"And to top it off, the incident occured just a few days before Historia's mother was killed by the Interior Police. In other words, Rod Reiss sought out Historia. There must be a reason why he was after her." Hanji says.

"The same bloodline? Is there some secret to their blood?" Levi asks.

"I don't know..." Hanji answers.

Y/n nods and looks back down again. Y/n then has flashes of visions and memories of a Titan eating a women and whispers that she can't seem to make out. She puts a hand to her head and groans.

"What's wrong?" Connie asks.

"I don't know..." y/n answers.

Y/n has a flash of memory again where she sees a little baby in a women's arms. Then the same memory of a Titan eating a women flashes again. It keeps flashing and flashing until y/n finally realizes it. She gasps loudly as her eyes widen.

"What is it?" Levi asks her.

She looks at Levi in horror. "Rod Reiss wants to have Historia eat Eren."