Graduation (4)

☆☆☆

2

YEARS AFTER ELISTMENT

You were now running in the forest with heavy bags on your back.

This stuff was easy for you since you had stamina and strength. You did not lack behind one bit to the physical side.

After the few years of being in cadet training you became good friends with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin but you also hung out a lot with Sasha and Connie only because Connie was basically like a brother to you so you didn't want to abandoned him. Other than that you found Sasha aka potato girl really annoying.

Connie was annoying too but you dealt with it when you lived with him in Ragoko Village.

You saw that Armin was falling behind but Reiner quickly took his bag and helped him.

All the years you have known Reiner and Bertolt, you found them quite suspicious as they always seem to talk about you behind your back.

While doing this exercise Shadis was grading you all on your ability to kill fake dummy titans and physical strength.

Reiner Braun. A strong solder, physically and mentally. And trusted by his comrades.

Not soon after Armin takes back his bag back from Reiner and starts running even faster and even gets to the front of the group.

Armin Arlert. While lacking in physical strength, he demonstrated an extraordinary aptitude for his studies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it was time to be graded on your abilities to kill Titans. They used dummy ones of course but you still had to prove to them that you could do it.

Annie, Bertolt, and Jean all swoop down to kill the fake Titan giving it good two slices to the napes.

Shadis took notes on his clipboard.

Annie Leonhart. Her strike form is flawless, but she works poorly with others and tends to isolate herself.