Midnight Sun

Eren stares at Armin's burnt figure in horror as his breath hitches. Bertolt was still unconcious but the hatred Eren had for Bertolt was on another level.

He killed his friend.

With that it made him realize, how was y/n doing on the other side of the wall?

"I should've known... this would happen. But... I had no other choice but to rely on you. Armin... Why... didn't you run away?" he says as tears filled his vision. "Y/n... are you okay, too? All of this is happening because of me... isn't it? I'm sorry..."

A loud crash broke Eren out of his sad reverie and saw a blonde man on top of a Titan that was on all fours.

"A Titan?"

The quadruped Titan started making its way to Eren.

"Crap!" he cursed and put his blade up to Bertolt's neck as the quadruped Titan and the blonde man on top of it stare down on him.

"You just try coming closer! Make one move to take him and he's dead!" Eren yelled as he glared up at them.

Eren then realized that the blonde man on top of the Cart Titan had the same Titan marks as he has.

"Could he be the Beast Titan?" Eren thought.

The blonde man on top of the Cart Titan looks down at Eren with wide eyes and disbelief.

"Are you... Eren Jaeger?" the blonde man asks.

Eren's glare hardened and he pushed his blade deeper into Bertolt's neck.

"You look nothing like your father." the man said and Eren's glare softened into a confused look.

"What?"

"Believe me, I know what you're going through. We're both victims of your father. You've... been brainwashed by him." the man said and Eren slightly gasps.

"My... dad?" Eren asks.

Then the man looks up on top of the wall in horror to see that Levi and y/n were still alive. Levi was holding the unconcious y/n bridal style as she still had her Titan markings on her cheeks and her steam added to the Titan blood steaming of of Levi.

"Argh... You're kidding me! They chased me all the way here too?!" the man hissed.

"Y/n..." Eren says as he stared at y/n as she peacefully slept with her hair, legs, and arms dangling from Levi's embrace.

Levi was different though... his eyes were glowing white as he stared psychotically at the man. Levi then jumped off the wall and the man hissed.

"Let's call it a draw, Levi and y/n. We're in no shape to fight. Bertolt... I'm sorry, but I think it's the end for you. Eren! Someday, I'm coming back to rescue you!" the man declared and the Titan ran away leaving Eren to have so many questions.

~*~

"KEEP IT UP! KEEP IT UP! ARMIN'S BREATHING AGAIN!"

Y/n groans as she heard faint screams of a farmiliar voice. She flutters her eyes open and gets up from her laying position while her muscles ache.

"Come on! Just keep on breathing!" she looks over to see Eren yelling at a burnt crisps and her eyes widened.

"Eren... Who is that?" y/n asks as tears started to fill her vision and her eyes getting wider the more she looks at the burnt corpse. Eren turned to her and she can see his puffy eyes and desperate look on his face while his eyes only scream out pain and told a different story.

"I-Its Armin! He's breathing!" he stuttered in his words to how much he was crying.

"Armin...?" y/n looks down at the burnt body as a tear streamed down her face while she looks in horror.