The 57th Expedition (20)

⚠️Important! Read please⚠️

I have decided that I am going to make separate books for each season, thanks!

🥀

🥀

"An Aberrant? Or is it like the Colossal Titan? Did Commander Erwin..." Eren was now deep in thought. "Hey, snap out of it." I snap my fingers in front of his face.

"Eren, think later. We need to get farther in and stand by!" Petra says "Right!" Eren yells.

~~~~~~~
🥀
~~~~~~~

We finally got far away from the Female Titan and withdrawed on the giant trees.

"That was his plan from the very start! Right? I can see why he wouldn't have told the new troops. But why wouldn't he tell you when you've all been with the Survey Corps for so long?" Eren questions

"Shut up!" Oluo yells "Are you saying the Commander and the Captain don't trust us?" Petra threw a fit. "But that's what this means..." Eren mutters.

"It's obvious he doesn't trust anybody unless if they have been in the Survey Corps for five years or more. Due to the fact Wall Maria was breached five years ago. The Female Titan is like Eren, so if her main objective was to capture him, someone in the Scout Regiment is a traitor for giving his position information to them, away." I spoke quietly and everyone looked at me stunned.

"I agree. And maybe the weird question from Commander Erwin had to do with it too." Eld agrees with me.

"I am pretty sure I answered his question correctly but since I was a new recruit, he still didn't trust me." I added on.

"What was the correct answer?" Gunther asked.

"I think what he was trying to see if anyone else has the same suspicion as him that there was a traitor. But if you were the one that killed the two experimental Titans, you would have gone along with everyone else's thinking, saying that they were killed and the threat to humanity was Titans." I answer.

And everyone started to think in silence until the weird looking Oluo guys started saying he knew the correct answer to the question all along then Petra started bickering with him but I wasn't really listening to their argument.

"Eren, you don't know it yet but you will soon. The reason that Erwin Smith is entrusted with humanity's hope, the Survey Corps." Eld says. "Just look at how much Captain Levi trusts him!" Petra points out confidently.